Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Nov 4, 2010 #1 This one reminds me of my old Bartending days. Looks like a lead drink pourer with threads on the end? Any guess what this is? Attachments 006.webp 24.2 KB · Views: 306 006.webp 24.2 KB · Views: 271 007.webp 18 KB · Views: 298 008.webp 20.8 KB · Views: 292
This one reminds me of my old Bartending days. Looks like a lead drink pourer with threads on the end? Any guess what this is?
T taz42o Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 2,200 Reaction score 1,457 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Nov 5, 2010 #2 Sure looks like one, with cork seal and maybe a cap missing. If it is a drink puorer It might be pewter.? Ive been around a bar or two but never seen one just like that. Upvote 0
Sure looks like one, with cork seal and maybe a cap missing. If it is a drink puorer It might be pewter.? Ive been around a bar or two but never seen one just like that.
artyfacts Bronze Member Joined May 1, 2010 Messages 1,183 Reaction score 1,355 Golden Thread 3 Location South Jersey 🥇 Banner finds 3 Detector(s) used Whites DFX, MX7, Minelab Manticore Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2010 #3 Split chamber, without a doubt a speed pourer. Great find cheers... Upvote 0
savant365 Silver Member Joined Mar 28, 2007 Messages 3,941 Reaction score 72 Golden Thread 0 Location Northwest Missouri Detector(s) used ACE 250 Nov 5, 2010 #4 All I've ever seen are the plastic ones, that definately looks like a "sure shot" to me Upvote 0
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Nov 5, 2010 Thread Owner #5 Cool, I tried to research metal drink pourer's, but nothing came up. Anyone have any idea how old this would be? Upvote 0
Cool, I tried to research metal drink pourer's, but nothing came up. Anyone have any idea how old this would be?
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,310 Reaction score 48,562 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2010 #6 Garabaldi said: Cool, I tried to research metal drink pourer's, but nothing came up. Anyone have any idea how old this would be? Click to expand... 1920s I think Upvote 0
Garabaldi said: Cool, I tried to research metal drink pourer's, but nothing came up. Anyone have any idea how old this would be? Click to expand... 1920s I think
Breezie Gold Member Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 6,278 Reaction score 2,120 Golden Thread 1 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 5, 2010 #7 Yeppers, I'll drink to that! Who's buying? Neat find, Breezie Upvote 0
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Nov 6, 2010 Thread Owner #8 Breezie said: Yeppers, I'll drink to that! Who's buying? Neat find, Breezie Click to expand... Looks like drinks are on me. Upvote 0
Breezie said: Yeppers, I'll drink to that! Who's buying? Neat find, Breezie Click to expand... Looks like drinks are on me.