eric in ks
Sr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
If you fly out for the Chisholm trail hunt, let me know and I'll pick you up at the airport and make sure you get there. It's a short drive for me. Take care, Eric
oh hell yes maybe ill leave the gal behinderic in ks said:Ed, The dogs don't get beer in the house, but the black dog will actually chew the top off a can and drink every drop. Another dumb animal trick to show off.If you fly out for the Chisholm trail hunt, let me know and I'll pick you up at the airport and make sure you get there. It's a short drive for me. Take care, Eric

EDDEKALB said:oh hell yes maybe ill leave the gal behinderic in ks said:Ed, The dogs don't get beer in the house, but the black dog will actually chew the top off a can and drink every drop. Another dumb animal trick to show off.If you fly out for the Chisholm trail hunt, let me know and I'll pick you up at the airport and make sure you get there. It's a short drive for me. Take care, Eric
![]()