D digntyme Tenderfoot Joined Dec 30, 2009 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 25, 2013 Thread Owner #1 I'm wondering if anyone has any info on the German DRS Ground Exer units being sold out of Texas?
fella Bronze Member Joined Oct 24, 2012 Messages 1,828 Reaction score 853 Golden Thread 0 Location Wisc Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 25, 2013 #2 They also make long range detectors so I'd be wary about ANY of their products!
L landman Jr. Member Joined Apr 27, 2005 Messages 86 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location New York Detector(s) used DRS Ground Exper 3 Foot Probe Shovel Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 4, 2017 #3 digntyme said: I'm wondering if anyone has any info on the German DRS Ground Exer units being sold out of Texas? Click to expand... What would you like to know? I have one.
digntyme said: I'm wondering if anyone has any info on the German DRS Ground Exer units being sold out of Texas? Click to expand... What would you like to know? I have one.
DannyB. Hero Member Joined Jan 20, 2015 Messages 534 Reaction score 514 Golden Thread 0 Location Washington/Texas Detector(s) used Tesoro Compadre Tesoro Silver UMax Fisher 1265x Fisher F75 SE LTD Bounty Hunter LRP Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 4, 2017 #4 Junk.. there is a reason why they aren't included in the brands section.
Jason in Enid Gold Member Joined Oct 10, 2009 Messages 9,692 Reaction score 9,213 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2017 #5 landman said: What would you like to know? I have one. Click to expand... Why are you digging up ancient threads to post to people who have been gone for years?
landman said: What would you like to know? I have one. Click to expand... Why are you digging up ancient threads to post to people who have been gone for years?