What's new

Duckheads, various artifacts & oddities.

astralea1692

Full Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2015
Messages
120
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
southwestern Indiana, USA
Detector(s) used
Nope-not yet
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anything catch your interest here? Love to know what the hand looking thing is!!!
 

Attachments

  • IMAG2574.webp
    IMAG2574.webp
    366.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMAG2573.webp
    IMAG2573.webp
    380 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20170329_035052.webp
    IMG_20170329_035052.webp
    647.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20170329_010655.webp
    IMG_20170329_010655.webp
    162.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20170329_055401.webp
    IMG_20170329_055401.webp
    167.5 KB · Views: 90
  • bird-duck heads3.webp
    bird-duck heads3.webp
    126.2 KB · Views: 83
  • bird-duck heads2.webp
    bird-duck heads2.webp
    124.4 KB · Views: 89
  • bird-duck heads.webp
    bird-duck heads.webp
    128.9 KB · Views: 88
Upvote 0
Sorry, but I'm not seeing anything other than naturally formed rocks here, either.
 
I only see natural rocks as well .... I have a spot I hunt at and there's some huge cliffs right on the water and those concretions with the holes in them are everywhere some of them are massive. There is a lot of iron that falls out of the cliffs that makes some shapes you would never expect to see but it's still just natural
 
finding a lot of small rocks with similar holes should tell you that these are natural, these sorts of things should be "harder" to find were they to be artifacts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom