Dues V3.2 question.

rickbrk

Jan 2, 2013
Floresville TX.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Would v3.2 be better for me? A little background first.
I purchased my XP Deus in Feb. 2018, i had wanted one since they first came out. Money is really tight so I started saving and was able to get one in 2018. there is only about 10 hours on the machine, as with my luck health and life put a damper on hunting. Now I'm ready to get after it again. During this down time i have been trying to keep up with things like the new Deus coils and new detectors coming out. it seems that when Deus came out with the HF coils and up till now Deus seems to be turning into a gold detector than a coin and relic machine, which is why I wanted one. I live in south Texas and i really don't feel the need for a HF coil. Since in Texas i have no need to find tiny can slaw. I have V4.1 on my machine but have read that is not the best version for the original LF coil. I'm not sure on getting a X35 coil as the cost is high. But if I don't what will happen if I ever need a new Battery for my LF coil as the have been discontinued? So my question is should I put V3.2 on the machine? As i'm not able to afford to keep up with the XP evolutions. Or should I just cut my loses and try to trade it out for a Nox or something along those lines?
Thank you

HuntinDog

Bronze Member
May 26, 2010
No. Cal.
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer
Don't worry about the battery, they are the same... Just send it to XP Americas and have it replaced when the time is necessary.
Your LF coil will work fine with the updates, just be sure to write down any saved programs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions