Cool Hand Fluke
Bronze Member
I hit two median strips today. The first median was on a steep hill , I dug out two wheat cents and a mercury dime ! One the north side of this median the cars were parked to close to the edge of the strip, so I could only cover about 70% of this area. Only 3 feet wide and 75 feet long it took me 1 1/2 hours to cover it twice. Clad coins totaled about $1.50. After finishing this spot I took off for another median strip on the other side of town. This spot awarded me with 3 wheaties, 2 silver Rosies, and about $2.00 in clad! So it was a good day, it's getting harder & harder to find multiple silver coins on the same day. 

Attachments
-
Median Strip Taylor Ave 001.webp57.6 KB · Views: 141 -
Median Strip Taylor Ave 002.webp168.9 KB · Views: 129 -
Median Strip Taylor Ave 003.webp199.6 KB · Views: 138 -
Median Strip Taylor Ave 004.webp143.9 KB · Views: 140 -
Median Strip Taylor Ave 005.webp232.6 KB · Views: 126 -
Median Strip Taylor Ave 006.webp132.8 KB · Views: 140 -
Median Strip Taylor Ave 007.webp318.7 KB · Views: 128 -
Median Strip Taylor Ave 008.webp43.2 KB · Views: 135 -
Median Strip Taylor Ave 010.webp171.6 KB · Views: 133 -
Median Strip Taylor Ave 003.webp68.4 KB · Views: 144 -
Median Strip Taylor Ave 004.webp80.4 KB · Views: 137 -
Median Strip Taylor Ave 005.webp69.4 KB · Views: 145
Upvote
12








