What's new

Dug A Lot Of Holes Today......

wildcarrot

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2013
Messages
521
Reaction score
2,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
SoCal
Detector(s) used
old used white's surfmaster PI, Dual Field, DFX, Minelab GM 1000 and Nox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I checked out one of my favorite beaches on my bike ride this morning and there was a little cut. It was high tide and I thought I'll go back there later this morning. Went back around 10am and my buddy Jack was there....hunting the 200 yard cut I had checked out earlier. We talked and I went the other direction where there wasn't much of a cut and found nada. So I packed it in and drove north to another beach. When I walked out onto the beach there was a huge 4' to 5' cut running 500 yards and nobody around:laughing7:I dug so many targets that I just couldn't dig anymore. It's one of those days when you know your on a good spot but you just can't find the gold. Found one silver ring, 2 junk rings + $9.45 in clad but the bottom line is I had a great time today!!!!!!!!!!

003.webp004.webp008.webp
 
Upvote 0
Wow! That is a lot of digging. But that next one is going to be the one.
 
You found a week's worth in a day. Congrats!
 
Beats working lol!
 
Nice goin', wildcarrot!

There's got to be a silver coin somewhere in those pics; maybe recheck them.

Lorraine
 
Your arms must feel like rubber with all that digging. What a great pile of goodies. Too bad no gold in the scoop.
 
Thanks Lorraine....... you were so right to suggest a closer look at my finds....here we are a couple of days later and lo and behold there was a crusty 1948 Silver qtr. and a 1925 Lincoln.:happysmiley:
Nice goin', wildcarrot!

There's got to be a silver coin somewhere in those pics; maybe recheck them.

Lorraine
 
I spot a Japan coin too. I always enjoy finding foreign coins
 
Thank you............ I wasn't sure about that coin...no date or letters that I could figure out.
I spot a Japan coin too. I always enjoy finding foreign coins
 
Holy digging! Clearly a P.I.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Looks like a great time. Lots of keys
 
Alot of digs there my friend.... congrats on your persistence.
 
Rich - think I hit the same cut monday. No jewelry at all for me (other than token hoopdy). Did pull a 45 merc dime and two 55 wheats. along with 50 coins ($5 clad) Also a 2 peso coin and a token. Went back today and it is already sanded in. virtually no targets. one wheat and and a single clad quarter. Always amazed how drastic conditions change here on our local beaches. glad we hit it when we did. First time I have ever found targets on that stretch of beach.
 
You guys huntin California ? If you are congrats to one hell of a storm season. You guys lost the sand and we found it on the southeast coast. Hope our winter gives us some cuts. HH
 
That is a lot of digging! Great score! I really like the little cars!
 
Thank you for sharing your hunt and those pictures with us
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom