What's new

Dug this jar at 7"

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
2,240
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
Dug this jar at 7"

What can you glass hounds tell me about this? It has a <I> mark on the bottom and has a few seed bubbles in it several vacuum areas that look almost like a paint run. I can tell it was formed in two pieces and has a screw top. Thanks. HH
 

Attachments

  • 100_3258.webp
    100_3258.webp
    10.4 KB · Views: 454
  • 100_3257.webp
    100_3257.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 435
  • 100_3258.webp
    100_3258.webp
    10.4 KB · Views: 437
Re: Dug this jar at 7"

I don't know BB but it looks like it might just be made out of glass. :D :D :D :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom