What's new

✅ SOLVED Dug this up yesterday.. no clue what it is

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2010
Messages
1,466
Reaction score
586
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dug this out of a local park yesterday. It came out in 2 pieces but this is how it goes together. The first thing that came to mind is curling iron but that doesn't make any sense. It's stamped 'QUEEN - PAT APPLIED FOR'.

thing 1.webpthing 2.webpthing 3.webpthing 4.webpthing 5.webpthing 6.webpthing 7.webp
 
looks like a vintage hair curler
 
Upvote 0
Hair curler from the 20's. The holes were to keep the handle cool.
 
Upvote 0
I cannot dismiss this as being a curling iron until someone finds a photo of a complete one. It certainly looks like one, I know.. but where are the pics? I cannot find any.
 
Upvote 0
I would still like to see a pic of this actual model complete.

Thanks, guys
 
Upvote 0
Curling Iron for sure. I still have my mothers. She related to me that she would heat it up over the flue of the lantern. She also said that if you were not careful you could burn your scalp. ''The Good Ole Days"
 
Upvote 0
verify I agree
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom