sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
MAN CANT BELEIVE NO ONE ON TNETTERS HASNT WONDERED, WHERE I HAVE BEEN LATLEY. I KNOW I WAS ONCE POPULAR ON HERE AND NOW THAT DARN SCRAPPY AND THE REST OF THE GANG DONE KICKE ME TO THE CURB, I HAVE FOUND FEW THINGS AROUND HOME SITE AND WHEN I GET ANOTHER CAMERA I WILL POST THEM UP , NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT BUT ITS A START . MAN ITS GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO FIND PLACES TO RESEARCH AND DIG , AND THE TITLE HAS TO DO WITH SOMEONE DIGGING PERK HOLES IN THE PETERSBURG BATTLEFEILD AND , THEY SAY OPEN HOLES EVERYWHERE . THEY DIDNT , YOU ALL CAN READ FOR YOUR SELF THE REST IN CASE THERE ARE SOME THAT HASNT. OKAY MR. MODERATOR YOUR TURN TO MOVE THIS TO ITS PROPER PLACE. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY TO ALL YOU VETERANS GUYS AND GALS THEN AND NOW FOR YOUR SERVICE AND KEEPING US SAFE , SO WE ALL:headbang::hello2::hello2::hello: MAY ENJOY OUR HOBBY ...

Upvote 8

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sutphin, most of us know that sometimes life gets in the way of our passion. I was wondering where you've been, and it's nice to see you posting again. There has to be many good places for you to swing the coil since you live in MD. I see many great finds posted by MDers from that state. Hope you are enjoying this Memorial Day weekend.

GL & HH

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
MAN CANT BELEIVE NO ONE ON TNETTERS HASNT WONDERED, WHERE I HAVE BEEN LATLEY. I KNOW I WAS ONCE POPULAR ON HERE AND NOW THAT DARN SCRAPPY AND THE REST OF THE GANG DONE KICKE ME TO THE CURB, I HAVE FOUND FEW THINGS AROUND HOME SITE AND WHEN I GET ANOTHER CAMERA I WILL POST THEM UP , NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT BUT ITS A START . MAN ITS GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO FIND PLACES TO RESEARCH AND DIG , AND THE TITLE HAS TO DO WITH SOMEONE DIGGING PERK HOLES IN THE PETERSBURG BATTLEFEILD AND , THEY SAY OPEN HOLES EVERYWHERE . THEY DIDNT , YOU ALL CAN READ FOR YOUR SELF THE REST IN CASE THERE ARE SOME THAT HASNT. OKAY MR. MODERATOR YOUR TURN TO MOVE THIS TO ITS PROPER PLACE. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY TO ALL YOU VETERANS GUYS AND GALS THEN AND NOW FOR YOUR SERVICE AND KEEPING US SAFE , SO WE ALL:headbang::hello2::hello2::hello: MAY ENJOY OUR HOBBY ...

What's up Sut! How come Im the only one actually named in the a-hole column?!?! For the record I have been wondering what you've been up to but also understand you enjoy privacy. I should have sent a PM and I'm sorry you felt kicked to the curb - but it's not the case at least for me. Please accept my apology. We still need to do that hunt we planned on. I'll PM you buddy.

Now get that dang camera operating and let's see some of those finds brother!!

Steve

tomhighland

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2015
In MI woods
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haven't met you yet, but hey if you've really been kicked to the curb hunt the strip!:laughing7:

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to hear from ya mate! I too have been neglecting my attendance to T-Net, but I try to be on when I can. :thumbsup:

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've just recently got back on T-net myself, I was missing myself. I feel your pain trying to find some new sites to hit, too much CW action in our parts and too many others out there looking too. I've been hitting my old hammered sites myself.
Hang in there until sometching turns up...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread