What's new

dumping halves.... quick question???

legend76

Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
880
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does the self-checkout at wal-mart accept halves?
 
Upvote 0
That is a good idea, I don't know the answer. The local Walmart supercenter in this area, has already removed them. No one liked using them.
 
I have no idea, But I will check it out this weekend we still have them in this area :thumbsup:
 
idk...my local wally worlds have 'em, but i donno if they take halves...maybe ill have time to check, but i cant promise u anything.
keep it up and hh!
 
Ain't no way in the world my WallyWorld would have a "self-steal" lane.

They do have a their own bank though where customers have been known to cash in some pretty nice collections. And yes the entire bank staff works for me. The get cookie and bagels and lunch every week.
 
I have tried using halves at a few different self checkouts and none have accepted them so far. They take $2s though which I spend in bulk at them. I have tried at Walmart, Giant Eagle, Lowe's, Home Depot and few other spots out of town...Meijer I think up in Michigan and some others. I think they are a no-go.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom