What's new

dust on inside of Gamma 6000 screen

Dirt.Hound

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
71
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a bit of dust/grime on the inside of my screen... can any Teknetics experts advise me on how to take the control box apart to clean it? Or perhaps advise against it? haha. It's not that bad really... just bugs me a bit.
 
vacuum cleaner try too pull it out that way
dust spray
 
I'm also having this problem, I'm not sure how hard it is to take apart but I guess I'll give it a shot this weekend. I don't even know how it gets up under the housing unit and onto the inside of the screen. ������������
 
Best way to get dust out:

1. Call Teknetics 1-800-413-4131

2. Pack detector in box.

3. Ship to El Paso.

4. Receive detector clean and like new.

Just the way I would do it. :icon_thumleft:
 
I keep a piece of tape over the small eighth inch headphone jack,it could be coming in there.I used to use a meter cover,but it became a pain in the butt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom