Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010
Re: Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

Hi DanB I wanted to let you know this.

This story was published by Ann C. Rue at her website, which no longer exists, http://acr.ismywebsite.com

Julia Thomas and the missing Thundering Stones
By Ann C. Rue

I’m Ann C. Rue, originally from New York, I moved to Apache Junction, AZ in 1997. At a used book store i found a section on local stories. I’ve always been into hiking and bought the “Hiker’s Guide to the superstition wilderness”, by Jack carlson and Elizabeth Stewart. Thus began my adventures in the Superstitions. The book contains many short stories about the places and people, old prospectors, miners, and treasure hunters. I use the book as a guide. As I hike along the trails, I have the book with me to read, and imagine what it must have been like for those people on the hunt for gold and treasure.

one particular legend got my attention. when i was young my great granddad told me a cowboy and Indian story about treasure and a place called Black cross Butt. I always thought he’d made up the whole thing. The legend carlson and stewart tell is only a paragraph long summarizing what is written in “The sterling Legend” by Estee Conatser: “she also recounts a story about a large cache of gold supposedly guarded by a band of Apache known as the Black Legion. This gold is presumed to be in the Black cross Butt area, but the clues and treasure map are rather vague.” y great granddad never said what the treasure was, maybe it was gold, maybe it wasn’t.

According to an article by Ralph Henderson based on the findings of Emory Taylor and Rick Gwynne, in the German Grail legend the Grail is a black and purple quartz from which voices emanate, called the Holy stones. 1 From official documents we know Jacob waltz, the Dutchman, was German. 2 & 3 He was at least 29 years old when he migrated to America. 4 Thus, the Dutchman would have known the German Grail legends.

Apache Indians migrated to the southwest about 1000 AD. 5 It is unclear as to when they first arrived in the Superstition Mountains. 6 According to Tom Kollenborn, the name superstition Mountain came from white farmers in the 1860 who believed the pima Indians were superstitions, because of their fear of the mountain. 7 in the time period of the 1800s and the place of the Superstition Mountains there was no Thunder God in the Apache religion. 8 vet as we all know the legend of the Peralta - Dutchman gold, for lack of a better term, includes an Apache Thunder God. 9 - 11

Logically we can conclude that either the Thunder God was in the Superstitions before the Apache arrived, or was brought there without the Apache’s knowledge some time after they arrived. In either case the Thunder god was foreign to the Apache. Accordin9 to David Hincliffe the Apache, since the Thunder God was foreign to them, thought -it had something to do with white people. 12 & 13

At some point in time the Apache had to have discovered the Thunder God’s presence. This being the case -it logically follows that in their wonderings the Apache came across an area where the Thunder God made itself known to them. This area then become known as the Thunder Ground. As suggested by Henderson, and implied by chuck crawford to Taylor, the Holy Stones of the German Grail legend, from which thundering voices emanated, were hidden at the Thunder Ground. 14 & 15 As already pointed out, someone other than the Apaches did the hiding, and the Apaches suspected whites had done it. Taylor’s research as outlined by Henderson sited the Sinclair - Zeno expedition and colonist migrating west to the Superstitions as being the ones who hid the Holy stones in the Superstition Mountains. 16

According to American history, the Indians were originally friendly to the white settlers. 17 But for colonist of the Sinclair - Zeno settlement to have migrated from what is now New England, along the east coast, as far west as what is now Arizona in the 1300s, they must have been on exceptionally good terms with the Indians, as there were many different tribes along that vast distance, and some were hostile. Logically this su9gest marriage relations between the white settlers and the Indians. Following this lead I discovered white Indians. 18

The Mandan Indians of North Dakota are nearly white with light blue eyes and blond hair. 19 In 1738 a Frenchman, on an expedition from what is now Manitoba, canada, encountered these white Indians in what is now Maclean county, North Dakota, between Minot and Bismarck. 20 Along the Missouri River in 1804 the Lewis and clark expedition spent the winter with the Mandan. 21 In April 1805 the Lewis and Clark expedition headed west down the Missouri River. 22

According to author William Mann, the Lewis and Clark expedition crossed an ancient meridian of great importance to the Knight Templars. 23 This being 111 degrees 57 minutes west. 24 In Henderson’s article, the Holy Stones belong to the German Templars according to Taylor and Gwynne. 25 According to Mann, this important meridian runs down throu9h what is now Tempe, Arizona. 26 According to Goolge Earth GPS, superstition Mountain is at in degrees 24 minutes west. 27 According to Mann, an important location only had to be very near this important meridian, not exactly on it. 28 obviously the most likely candidate for having hid the Holy stones in the Superstitions are the white settlers from the Sinclair - Zeno expedition who married into the Indian tribes and migrated west, bringing with them the German Templar’s Holy Stones -- just as Taylor and Gwynne indicated.

According to Crawford, as relayed by Henderson, a person had to be a high spiritualist (an initiate of 72 degrees) to hear the thundering voices emanatinç from the Holy Stones. 29 Logically we can conclude that when the Apache, in their wonderings, came across the area where the Holy Stones were hidden, only the Indian Medicine Man, and maybe a couple highly spiritual braves or squaws could hear the thundering voice.

LoQically, the Apache would have searched the area for the source of the thundering voices. They would have discovered the thundering to be coming from a stockpile of black and purple quartz -- put there by the colonist from the Sinclair - zeno expedition. it’s likely they also discovered a sizable gold vain, as this is part of the legends. At this point in time the gold vain was probably of no particular importance to the Apache.

According to Taylor and Gwynne the Apache could not understand the thundering. 30 it was in a foreign language they had never heard before. 31 Given the Apache nature they most likely held the thundering stones with great reverence. The area itself, like the gold vain, was likely of no importance; after all, the thundering stones could simply be moved to a new hiding place if necessary.
There is no question Mexican prospectors operated in the Superstitions and the surrounding area. 32 They located precious metal deposits and mined them. 33 Our story is not dependent on a Peralta expedition into the Superstitions. So it doesn’t matter if they did or if they didn’t undertake such an expedition.

Legend has it when Waltz first arrived in Phoenix in 1875 he was accompanied bi’ an Apache squaw. 34 After being absent for about two weeks, they returned with some S70,000 in gold, and the Dutchman (Waltz) had an arrow wound in his left shoulder. 35 Within hours of their return Apaches raided Phoenix, attempting to kill Waltz, and actually capturing the squaw and cutting her tongue out before the town folk drove them off. 36 Supposedly this was revenge for taking the Dutchman to the Thunder Ground. 37
It’s only natural that the Dutchman, who knew the German Grail legends, would have wanted to know why an area was called the Thunder Ground, and to see the thundering stones. Lo9ically, since the thundering stones are part amethyst, and possibly German Grail relics, the Dutchman would have taken some of them along with all the gold he could carry.

An attempt to regain the missing thundering stones was more likely the motive behind the Apache attacking Phoenix. cutting out the squaw’s tongue was most likely for having told the Dutchman about the thundering stones. she could have taken him to the Thunder Ground, shown him the gold vain and said nothing about the thundering stones. After all, the thundering stones could simply be moved to a new location if necessary.

Having failed in their first attempt to regain the missing thundering stones, the Apache had time to think it thru. All they needed to do was move the remaining thundering stones to a new location, and keep a watch for the Dutchman. It was common practice for old prospectors to prepare for the time they could no longer physically endure trips deep into the rugged Superstitions. What they did was hid caches in the foothills so late in life it was an easy task for them to get their gold. 38 From many decades of keeping watch on prospectors, the Apaches would have known this.

since the Dutchman was at the age where he would be hiding cashes, the Apache would have watched and followed him to his caches, and waited for him to depart, so they could then check for the missing thundering stones. This isn’t to say the Dutchman got a free pass because the Apache wanted to follow him. The Dutchman would have gotten suspicious if all of a sudden the Apaches left him alone. so he got his fair share of harassment, but they had no intension of killing him until they regained the missing thundering stones.

Accordin9 to Michael sheridan, the Dutchman is reported to have hidden three caches of gold in the vicinity of weaver’s Needle.” 39 in 1877 the Dutchman took Jacob Wisner as a partner. 40 For the Apaches this could not stand because the Dutchman would never allow his partner to know the locations of his secret caches, which means he would not go to them as along as he had a partner. in order for them to follow him to his caches, the indians had to do away with the Dutchman’s partner. In 1878, conveniently when the Dutchman was away from camp and wisner was alone, the Apaches attacked, murdering wisner, staking him to the ground, and setting him on fire. 41

From 1881 - 1889, when the Dutchman was in his 70s and early 80s, the Dutchman made many trips to his mine, and a lot of people tried to follow him, but he always eluded them. 42 Didn’t you ever wonder how the Dutchman managed to elude all those people said to have followed him in attempting to discover the location of the mine? Unknown to him, the Dutchman probably had plenty of assistance from the Indians. No one was going to do away with the Dutchman until they regained the missing thundering stones.

in February 1891, when the Dutchman was 83, a flood struck Phoenix, and the Dutchman’s home fell in, and he survived by climbing a tree. 43 - 45 Partially paralyzed, he was rescued by Rhinehart Petrasch and taken to the home of Julia Thomas. 46 - 47 On his deathbed he drew a map to his mine and instructed Julia and Petrasch to get a cache from his home. 48

The Dutchman died October 8, 1891 at Julia’s home in the presence of Julia, Petrasch, Mr. carrs, and Albert schaffer. 49 when the Dutchman was buried Julia did not attend, and when Petrasch and the others returned from the funeral Julia said the place had been broke into when she was out, and the map and gold were missing.50

Many years later it was learned that shortly after the Dutchman’s death forty-eight pounds of gold was shipped to the san Francisco Mint by R. J. Holmes at the direction of )ulia Thomas. 5lThe wells Fargo Co delivered $12,288 to Holmes in the presence of Julia. 52 The 1890 Phoenix city directory listed Julia conducting a boarding house on washington Street, and living at Jackson and Mohave. 53 After searching for the mine many times she give up searching and sold copies of the map for $7.00 each. 54

In 1892 she was living at the same address. 55 She was also practicin9 strange religious rituals. 56 By 1908, she had married Albert Schaffer, a religious fanatic, and, while living at 137 west Jackson Street, she and her husband began having visions and communing with spirits, and making predictions about the End Times, which they yelled from the roof top of their home until the authorities made them stop. 57 - 58 This is very, very important. In Henderson’s article and the Crawford biography, Crawford came in contact with one of the thundering stones when he was at the old Thunder Ground, and he too began communing with spirits and receiving visions which were religious in nature, and dealt with the End Times. 59

Instead of yelling from his roof top like Julia Thomas did, Crawford made a video of himself tellin9 of his communing with God, and his visions of the End Times. 60 Taylor transcribed this tape and published it in full in book three of the Crawford biography, which he calls “The Deity.” 61 You can read it at http://trilogy.threethi rteens.com/trilogywebsites/Theoeity/index. html. clearly, the same thing happened to Julia Thomas and chuck crawford. They came into contact with the thundering stones and began having communions with high spirits and religious visions of the future. It didn’t stop there. Julia’s husband began to think he was the true son of God and Crawford thought he was the messenger of God. 62 & 64 This means at least some of the missing thundering stones the Apaches were looking for where with the Dutchman’s gold cache at his home in Phoenix. obviously, these missing thundering stones fell into Julia Thomas’ possession.

What became of the missing thunderinç stones? Julia and her husband moved from phoenix to the san Domingo wash in wickenburg where they carried on their fanatical religious rites and eventually died. 65 of course everyone is blinded by gold. so the only thing anyone thought of value was a necklace of gold nuggets valued then at nearly a thousand dollars. 66 Her cult members are said to have buried it with her. 67 Most likely, some cult member who was not a high spiritualist, for whom the thundering stones were silent, ended up with the missing thundering stones. where they went from there is anybodies guess.

As for my great granddad, did I fail to mention that in his young, oat sewing days he lived for awhile in the wickenburg area where he hunted 9old. This was when he was in his twenties, which was in the early 1900s, when Julia Thomas lived there. My great granddad was in wiqi. He never talked about it. In 1922 he stayed the night in wickenburg on his journey to New York, where he met and married my great grandmother. That night he met what he said was a crazy cult woman. she sold him two rings. She called them the whispering rings. Each had a secret compartment. In one was black basalt. In the other was amethyst. she said one was owned by Julia and the other by her husband, and when you bring them together you can hear them whispering to each other. The crazy cult woman got all bug-eyed like in a trance when she brought the rings together. But my great granddad couldn’t hear the whisperings. He thought she was just trying to scam him out of $5 dollars. But he was young and single, and sewing his oats, so he bought the rings. However, when he woke in the morning she and the rings were gone.

what became of the stockpile of thundering stones the Apaches found in the superstitions? obviously they moved them from the old Thunder Ground to a new one. Crawford found only one thundering stone when he had his experience at the old Thunder Ground. 68 But where was the stockpile of thundering stones moved to? who knows. Personally, I believe the Apaches moved the stockpile of thundering stones to the Black cross Butt area where they were 9uarded by the Black Legion. Everybody is so blinded by their lust for gold they don t realize it’s the thundering stones the Black Legion was guarding, or maybe I just want to believe my great granddad’s cowboy and Indian story about treasure at Black cross Butt is true. But the facts do fit, and it is unmistakable what happened to both Julia and crawford after they came into contact with the thundering stones some eighty years apart.

Please visit me at http://acr.ismywebsite.com . If you have a story to tell I have a story forum on each page where you can post it. Or you can email me at
acr@ac r. i smywebsi te. com

1. Henderson, Ralph, chuck crawford and the Holy Grail, Territorial News, August 2009.

2. Lee, Robert E., The Lost Dutchman Mine: And How The Documentary Movie of This story was Made, Dick Martin co. Page 57 - 60.

3. Kollenborn, Tom, The Lost Dutchman’s Mine, Apache Junction Public Library, 2009.

4. http://www.ajpl .org/aj/superstition/ldm.htm

5. Lee, Robert E., The Lost Dutchman Mine: And HOW The Documentary Movie of This story was Made, Dick Martin co. Page 57.

6. cordell, Linda 5. Ancient Pueblo Peoples. St. Remy Press and Smithsonian Institution, 1994. ISBN 0-89599-038-5.

7.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache

8. Ibid 5.

9. Kollenborn, Tom, THE LOST DUTcHMAN’S MINE, Apache Junction Public Library, 2009.

10. http://www.ajpl.org/aj/superstition/index.htm http://www.aaanativearts.com/apache/apache_religion_ceremony.htm

11. Storm, Berry (John T. clymenson), Thunder Gods Gold: The Fabulous True Story of America’s Lost Gold Mines, Southwest Publishing company 1945.

12. Ramses, John, Quest for Peralta Gold: A Hidden History of Red Mountain, 2007.

13. http://www.ghostradiox.com/qfg/P_intro. htm weiser, Kathy, The Lost Dutchman Mine, 2007.

14. http://www.legendsofamerica. com/az-lostdutchman.html

15. Hinchliffe, David, Legend of the Burns Ranch Treasure Troves, Pinal visitor newspaper, November 1998.

16. Hinchliffe, uavid, A Historical review of the Burns’ Treasures, Pinal visitor newspaper, December 1998.

17. Henderson, Ralph, chuck crawford and the Holy Grail, Territorial News, August 2009.

18. Taylor, Emory, The Deity, threethirteens.com, 2007

19. Henderson, Ralph, chuck crawford and the Holy Grail, Territorial News, August 2009.

20. http://www.mahopaclibrary.org/localhistory/chapter2.htm http://www.lorigislaridgenealogy.com/indians.htm]

21. Mann, William, The Templar Meridians: The Secret Mapping of The New World, Destiny Books, 2006. Pages 202 - 207.

22. ibid.

23. Ibid.

24. Ibid.

25.Lewis and clark History http://www.mrnussbaum.com/history/lcflash2.htm

26. Mann, William, The Templar Meridians: The Secret Mapping of The New world, Destiny Books, 2006. Pages 202 - 207.

27. Ibid.

28. Henderson, Ralph, chuck crawford and the Holy Grail, Territorial News, August 2009.

29. Mann, William, The Templar Meridians: The Secret Mapping of The New World, Destiny Books, 2006. Pages 202 - 207.

30. goolge Earth

31. Mann, William, The Templar Meridians: The Secret Mapping of The New World, Destiny Books, 2006. Page 2.

32. Henderson, Ralph, chuck crawford and the Holy Grail, Territorial News, August 2009.

33. Ibid.

34. Ibid.

35. conatser, Estee, The Sterling Legend: The Facts Behind The Lost Dutchman Mine, cem Guides Book co. 1993. pages 16 - 18.

36. Ibid

37. Barnard, Barney, Superstition Mountain and the famed Dutchman’s Lost Mine, 1964. Page 28.

38. Ibid.

39. Ibid.

40. Ibid.

41. Sheridan, Michael F., superstition Wilderness Guidebook, courier Graphics, 1978. Page 8.

42. Barnard, Barney, Superstition Mountain and the famed Dutchman’s Lost Mine, 1964. Page 29.

43.Ibid.

44. Ibid.

45. Barnard, Barney, Superstition Mountain and the famed Dutchman’s Lost Mine, 1964. Page 21.

46. Lee, Robert E., The Lost Dutchman Mine: And How The Documentary Movie of This Story was Made, Dick Martin CO. rage 59.

47. Garman, Robert, Mystery Gold of The Superstitions, 1980. Page 89.

48. Ibid.

49. Barnard, Barney, Superstition Mountain and the famed Dutchman’s Lost Mine, 1964. Page 21.

50. Ibid. Page 22.

51. Ibid. Page 21.

52. Ibid. Page 22.

53. Ibid. Page 22.

54. Ibid. Page 22.

55. Ibid. Page 22.

56. Ibid. Page 22.

57. Ibid. Page 22.

59. Ibid. Page 38.

60. Holms, George Brownie, The True Story of the Lost Dutchman of the superstitions as told to my father, Dich Holmes, by Jacob Wolz on his death bed, unpublished but photographed by Robert E. Lee and published in his book The Lost Dutchman Mine: and
how the documentary movie of this story was made. see Lee, Robert E., The Lost Dutchman Mine: And How The Documentary Movie of This story was Made, Dick Martin Co. Pages 62 - 71.

61. Barnard, Barney, Superstition Mountain and the famed Dutchman’s Lost Mine, 1964. Page 22.

62. Henderson, Ralph, Chuck crawford and the Holy Grail, Territorial News, August 2009.

63. Crawford, Chuck, Champion Speaks against the New world order, crawford, 2002.

64. Taylor, tmory, The Deity, trilogy.threethirteens.com, 2007.

65. Hoims, George Brownie, The True Story of the Lost Dutchman of the Superstitions as told to my father, Dich Holmes, by Jacob wolz on his death bed, unpublished but photographed by Robert E. Lee and published in his book The Lost Dutchman Mine: and how the documentary movie of this story was made. See Lee, Robert E., The Lost Dutchman Mine: And How The Documentary Movie of This Story was Made, Dick Martin Co. Pages 62 — 71.

67. Crawford, chuck, Champion Speaks against the New world order, crawford, 2002.

68. Taylor, Emory, The Deity, trilogy.threethirteens.com, 2007.

69. Holms, George Brownie, The True story of the Lost Dutchman of the Superstitions as told to my father, Dich Holmes, by Jacob wolz on his death bed, unpublished but photographed by Robert E. Lee and published in his book The Lost Dutchman Mine: and how the documentary movie of this story was made. See Lee, Robert E., The Lost Dutchman Mine: And How The Documentary Movie of This story was Made, Dick Martin Co. Pages 62 - 71.

70. Ibid.

71. Ibid.

72. Henderson, Ralph, Chuck Crawford and the Holy Grail, Territorial News, August 2009.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Hi SGnAZ no I do not know what year the pictures were taken. But I can see if my informant knows.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

In private mail I've been asked if she is the same one who is a nudist. The answer is yes. Also I did copy the pictures of her at a nude beach which were posted at her website. But obviously I can not post her naked pictures at this treasure hunting forum. While she is very beautiful, I'm not in the pron business. Can we please stick to the story, please.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

If there are any authors out there following this story and would like to write a book about all this please contact me. I have WAY MORE info then I am poeting here. I'd love for someone to ghost or co-author this story.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

B.C.,

Is that a revamped version of the Crawford Memorial Project?

Joe Ribaudo

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Mr. Eagle,

This thing has the smell of a Ben Davis concotion. Are you waiting to bring Calalus into the story? Why not just mix it in now? That, added to the Crawford stories, would make for a great read. :read2:

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Hi cactusjumper. The blackbartbetrayed website is separate from the Crawford memorial. When I visited her website there were two options. The Crawford Memorial and the Black Bart Betrayal. She has a lot of bad things to say about Phil Reinhardt, Greg Davis, Emory Taylor, Rick Gwynne, Darlene Rushton, and others, including the Superstition Mountain museum.

Since I posted at this treasure hunting forum I've gotten several emails about Greg Davis, Phil Reinhardt, and the Superstition mountain museum. Very bad things are claimed. I sopped email with two people claiming murders. I do not believe any of the things said but it makes me wonder why so many people think such bad things about them and the museum. None of it is part of my story so I stopped emailing with those people.

I've never heard of Calalus and had to look it up on the internet.

As for Ben Davis and his concotions, whatever they my be --- I've never heard of him or his concotions --- I did check and he is not a member of Holy Stones Inc. So you got some bad info from someone: he's not involved in this at all.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

I was looking for someone to help with the Walter Gassler story, and the report Holy Stones Inc. did on Gassler, which Treewood used for an expedition that supposedly resulted in the finding of the Dutchman's La Barge Punisher mine, which I've never heard of.

Except for one person, no one at this treasure hunting forum has had anything to say about Gassler aspect --- which is the whole reason for my posting here.

Everyone is more interested in bad asses Phil Reinhardt, Greg Davis, and the Superstition museum and some murders I know nothing about and which have noting to do with Walter Gassler.

So I guess its time for me to move on.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Here is some more for DanB it is a story investigated by Sharyn Berchok and David Henchliffe.

Celeste Maria Jones and the Thunder Stones
by Sharyn Berchok

There is a Thunder God, but it has nothing to do with Apache Indians. Author David Henchilife, in an article about the legend of the Burns Ranch in the Superstition Mountains, said the Apaches thought the Thunder Grounds and the Thunder God, in the Burns Ranch legend, had something to do with white people. Author Ann C. Rue, in her article about Julia Thomas and the Thundering Stones, said in the time and place of the Dutchman there was no Apache Thunder God. Author Robert Sikorsky, in his book called Fool’s Gold, said the name ‘Thunder God” came from white people.

The actual Indian legend has two versions: one by the Apache Indians and one by the Pima Indians. The events within the legend involve the Apache and Pima, and are basically the same whether told by Apache or by Pima. It is the end result that is different. For the Apache the legend is how they became the soul guardians of the Superstition Mountains, but for the Pima the legend is of a God, living in the Superstitions, who favored the Apache. These Indians did not call this god by the name Thunder God, white people did that.

The Thunder Grounds and associated Thunder God of the Burns Ranch legend is where prospector and treasure hunter Chuck “Black Bart” Crawford had a near death experience, and was rescued by an Angle, and found a black and purple stone (quartz), from which foreign — voices emanated. It is also the places the Apache wanted to show to Henry Burns thinking it had something to do with white people. This Thunder Ground and associated Thunder God has nothing whatsoever to do with the Apache - Pima legend. These two completely different legends have become entangled as if one because of the sound they have in common (booming, thundering sounds), and the general location they have in common (the Superstition Mountains). But the sounds belong to different things, and the locations are in different places in the Superstition Mountains: The Apache-Pima legend and the Burns Ranch legend are two completely different legends.

In the case of the Apache -Pima legend the booming, thundering sound is that of boulders rampaging down from hill or cliff tops. In the case of the Bums Ranch legend, it is the booming, thundering sound of foreign voices emanating from the black and purple German Holy Stones. In the case of the Apache -Pima legend the location is the Superstition Mountains, and sometimes just a particular eastern area of it. In the case of the Burns Ranch legend the location is a few acres in the Superstition Mountains somewhere between the old Burns Ranch and the upper La Barge Box along an ancient trail. According to an article by Ralph Henderson, based on information by Emory Taylor and Rick Gwynne, the black and purple German Holy Stones were brought to America by the Sinclair-Zeno expedition. Colonist migrating west are the ones who hid the German Holy Stones. According to both Rue and Hencliffe the Apache, in their wanderings, discovered the German Holy Stones, which Rue refers to as the Thundering Stones.

Now enter the Dutchman in the 1800s, a German who emigrated to America from Germany, and who knew the German Templar Grail legends in which the Holy Grail is a black and purple crystal (quartz), called the German Holy Stones, from which voices emanate. When he heard of the Thunder Grounds and associated Thunder God and enquired about them we must remember he was asking an Apache squaw. She was Apache, not Pima. So the only Thunder God she know about was the black and purple Thunder Stones (aka German Holy Stones), which the Apache believed had something to do with white people. So naturally the Apache Squaw took the Dutchman along the ancient trail to the Thunder Grounds. She showed him the Thunder Stones and the gold vein that was in the same area. Evidentially the Dutchman took mostly gold and only a couple of the German Holy Stones. The Apache moved the rest of the German Holy Stones to Black Cross Butte where they were guarded by the Black Legion.

According to Hencliffe, in the 1940s some Apaches wanted to show Henry Burns the Thunder Grounds because they thought it had something to do with white people. We know it was not Black Cross Butte because it was not that far from the Burns Ranch. So it was either the original place the German Holy Stones were hid, or the place of a Dutchman stash. According to the Burns Ranch legend Henry Burns found one of the Dutchman’s stashes in Bark’s Draw near Weaver’s Needle and moved it to the Burns Ranch.

According to the Burns Ranch legend, Burns had been kidnapped by Apaches and lived with them until nearly eighteen. So he may have heard stories about the Thunder Grounds and Thunder God, which is not the Apache-Pima legend. Bums also served in an artillery brigade during World War I, which means he was in Europe, and maybe even Germany. Either way, he could have heard the German Grail legends about the black and purple Holy Stones. He may have told the Apache about it as he was their friend. This may be how he ended up with some of the Thunder Stones (the black and purple German Holy Stones), and was invited to visit the Thunder Grounds. It may also explain why he hid the black and purple Thunder Stones in a crevice, sealing the opening with a false wall made from the surrounding material. He wanted them hidden forever. Maybe he knew the Nazis had been looking for them because they are a source of power that could be used for evil. Surely he would have knof1e recently outlawed
Nazi party would still be attempting to obtain them so they could once again rise to power to finish what they started.

Rue’s article tells us how Julia Thomas ended up with some Thunder Stones, and started hearing voices, communing with spirits, and raving about the End Times, and her husband going fanatical, thinking he was the true Son of God. We know from the Crawford Biography that Crawford suffered a similar fate after finding one of the black and purple Thunder Stones, which he took and hid at his Deity mining claim in La Barge Canyon. He was communing with spirits, raving about the End Times, and thinking he was God’s messenger. Crawford said he was the Chosen One by God to be the Messenger, and he had the keys to the gates of the underground cities in the Superstitions (see The Deity, page 3-4). He also advised going back to using gold and silver, and he said he had the keys to the underground vaults in the Superstition Mountains (see The Deity, page 37). The point being that Julia Thomas and Chuck Crawford both came into contact with the Thundering Stones and they both went off the deep end communing with spirits, receiving visions and messages, and ranting about religion and the end of the world.

Now enter Tom Kollenborn and Joe Mays. Kollenborn was guiding members of a local TV station into the Superstition Mountains because they were doing a documentary about the Superstitions and the characters who live there. Along the trail they came across a treasure hunter named Joe Mays. He told the tail of a fabulous treasure thought to have been brought the Superstition Mountains by the Aztecs or Incas and hidden in an underground dwelling. Mays believed the Peraltas had located an entrance to the underground dwelling, and that was the source of their gold. Believing also that the Dutchman had traced the Peralta trail and he too found an entrance and was removing this ancient treasure.

The really odd thing is Mays visited Kollenborn later and proposed a partnership to locate the entrance, and left Knollenberg an Italian book written and published in 1627 as a token of good faith. The book was approved for publishing by the Pope, and only seven copies exist. They are owned by the Folger Shakespeare Library, Mays-Kollenborn, and the Vatican Library. The book was found by a solider in World War Two and brought to America after the war. Mays received the book as a gift from a wealthy man in New York, and it deals with the military dress, armor, and marches of the Italian Renaissance. The content of the book does not fit into a Superstition treasure hunting story. What, if anything, the book has to do with Superstition treasure is unknown, but Mays’ story about an ancient civilization brings to mind another character: Celeste Maria Jones.

According to author Robert Sikorsky, who once worked for Jones, looking for treasure in the Superstition Mountains at Weaver’s Needle, Jones believed the same as Mays did, that the Dutchman’s gold was Montezuma’s gold. But Jones’ story has similarities to the Julia Thomas story and the Crawford story. Jones also went off the deep end communing with spirits, receiving visions and messages and was involved with a religious cult. Jones believed strongly in hidden Jesuit treasure and had a burning desire to discover Jesuit caches. There are three stories about how there came to be hidden Jesuit treasure. All three of these stories involve King Carlos III expelling all Jesuits, approximately 5,000, in 1776 in order to reform the Spanish empire and to further create absolute power.

In the first story, just before their expulsion, the Jesuits hid 240 mule loads of treasure to retrieve at a later date. This has been disputed as there was not enough time for such a huge undertaking before the Jesuits were actually expelled. The other two versions are more reasonable.

According to Robert L. Garman (Mystery Gold of the Superstitions), when the southwest was a part of Mexico, mine operators were required to give one fifth of all precious metals produced to the government. Dishonest officials would over assess, confiscating extra amounts of gold and silver for their own gain. The worst act happened in 1780 when five tons of silver was seized from the Jesuits. It was these improper seizures that caused the Jesuits to do some covert mining and cache a good part of their gold and silver. So caches already existed at the time of the expulsion. The last version is from Barry Storm. It is similar to Garman’s version except the Kings portion is given as 2/3, and only wealthy men favored by the King were allowed to mine and process ores. Any peon or priest wanting to mine to get ahead had to do it covertly and cache the ore until a buyer was found. So again, there were already caches at the time of the expulsion.

Also According to Garman (page 60) “In 1950 a religious person by the name of Celeste Jones came to the Superstitions. She immediately recorded mine claims on Weavers Needle and some of the area joining the needle. She announced that the Lost Dutchman mine was on her claims.”

According to Hencliffe Jones was born in Iowa on May 20, 1900 or 1901. Garman says she left in 1952 and returned in 1959 at which time “Her secret finally came out. It was learned that she was looking for hidden Jesuit treasure as well as the lost Dutchman mine.” She did drilling and blasting into Weaver’s Needle. “When golden treasure did not tumble out she would consult an imaginary seer, after which she would tell her men to dig dipper.” She was communing with spirits just like in the stories of Julia Thomas and Chuck Crawford. Did she have a Thunder Stone? From where could she have obtained one?

According to Rue, Julia Thomas had some Thunder Stones from the Dutchman’s home cache. She had a cult religion and following in Wickenburg. After her death no one now knows where the Thunder Stones went. Since Julia Thomas was a black woman, it’s not that difficult to assume there were one or two other black people in the cult. Furthermore, one of them may have ended up with the Thunder Stones, perhaps taking them to California, and starting their own religious cult there. According to legend, as told by Garman and others (Jack Carlson, Elizabeth Stewart, T. E. Glover) one source of Celeste Jones’ finances for her treasure digs in the Superstition Mountains was a religious sect in California, specifically Los Angeles. According to the Arizona Republic Newspaper, the January 9, 1903 edition, the name of the religious cult started by Julia (Thomas) Schaffer and her husband was the American Israelites. A check of the Los Angeles telephone directory gives a lot of New Israelite churches. So it is possible Jones had acquired or had contact with the Thunder Stones through a New or American Israelite church started by followers of Julia (Thomas) Schaffer after Julia died and they migrated to Los Angeles, bringing with them their religion and the Thunder Stones.

There is evidence Jones was involved in a religious sect or cult of esoteric enlightenment. This comes from authors Elizabeth Stewart and Jack Carlson (The Hiker’s Guide to the Superstition Wilderness, pages 75 - 76) Bill Sewrey and friends were interested in technical rock- climbing on the Needle. They asked Jones if she would let them climb Weaver’s Needle, and when the permission was not forthcoming they did it without her permission. Jones’ henchman tried to stop them but they climbed it anyway, eventually making friends with Jones and her henchman. “Jones eventually found a use for them and asked him and some others to come over to her house on Van Buren Street in Phoenix. He knocked on the door and one of her armed men answered. With arms folded, wearing a revolver and knife, just like in the Superstitions, he nodded them inside with a gesture of his head. They were motioned into the kitchen where they sat down at a table with a human skull. A candle was mounted inside the skull to light the room.” Such things are common to religious rites of esoteric enlightenment.

According to author Robert Sikorsky (Foors Gold, page 18), who actually worked for Jones, after Jones hired Sikorsky, before they went to the claims in the Superstition Mountains, they stopped at a South Phoenix home and a gypsy type woman wearing a loose, flowing, dirty dress, with no shoes, long finger nails, a shawl wrapped around her head, and toothless, named Nadine came out, and mumbled in Spanish some incantation, after which the Jones group went to the claims. Sikorsky said (page 13), Jones told him her grandfather was related to someone who personally knew Jacob Waltz (the Dutchman). According to Hencliffe, Jones’ grandfather was referred to as Dad Reese, and how he came to know the mine’s whereabouts was never disclosed.

The impression Sikorsky got (page 54) was that the information she had was handed down to her through family stories and traditions beginning with her grandfather. Since both Julia Thomas and Celeste Jones were black, it does not take much to figure out the person her grandfather was related to and who knew the Dutchman was Julia Thomas (Schaffer). Even Sikorsky (page 13) wondered if this person was in fact Julia Thomas. To Sikorsky (page 54) Jones spoke of lost Superstition gold, never referring to it as Jesuit. She talked (page 54) a lot about Montezuma having come north with treasure and believed it the same thing as the Dutchman gold.

Jones was using a communing device to guide her in the search for Jesuit treasure and Garman (page 65) thought it was a crystal ball, perhaps because that is the only type of communing device he knew of. Garman claimed Jones buried the crystal ball under a near by ironwood tree.

Of course Garman is only speculating the communing device was a crystal ball. In all likelihood it was either a Thunder Stone or the Whispering Rings on loan to her from the New or American Israelite church in Los Angeles. It is also doubtful that she would have buried either of them. She would have taken them with her. I have no doubt she buried something at the ironwood tree, but it was not the communing device. Unless she was using a crystal ball in conjunction with a Thunder Stone or the Whispering Rings. If the crystal ball failed to work in conjunction with the Thunder Stones or Whispering Rings she may very well have buried it there, but she would never have left the Thundering Stones or Whispering Rings behind.

According to Sikorsky (81 - 82), Jones saw people who no one else could see. Jones saw these people coming and going from a secret entrance on Weaver’s Needle. She said they were the keepers of the treasure. Sikorsky says (page 91) in the process of some chore, without warning, she would drop everything, turn to Weaver’s Needle and start chanting. The chanting or song was mumbo-jumbo, it was in a foreign language no one in camp could understand. Jones said she was singing to the people of the Needle. This is yet another similarity with the stories of Julia Thomas and Crawford: visions, spirits, communing, ranting. According to Hencliffe, the stories of Celeste Jones as a crazy, religious black woman, carrying a machine gun, who lived in the Superstitions, and as a treasure hunter who held(?ië)and moaned at midnight to get their instructions on where and when to dig next, were well known.

According to Bob Ward, a treasure hunter and friend of Chuck “Black Bart” Crawford, he was hired by Celeste Jones to follow her and her aide/boyfriend Louis Rousset as they hid for safekeeping to large bags full of something she did not disclose to him. Ward’s job was to spot and stop anyone attempting to follow her and Louis. They spent a couple of days traveling to a high peak where Jones and Rousset buried the contents of the two bags between two towering rocks. After marking one of the rocks, they made some scrapings on a rock nearby to identify the area and then left the mountains. Ward said he did manage to see numerous gold Jesuit crosses as Celeste and Louis removed them from the bags to bury them. While most of our questions about Jones remain unanswered, we do know Jones found something, which included numerous gold Jesuit crosses, but what else was there? The Dutchman’s stashes which Celeste had figured out must hold some of the Thunder Stones? Is that what the New or American Israelite religion Julia Thomas started was looking for? Was Jones and her grandfather related to Julia Thomas? It certainly seems likely that they were. Did Jones hold a special office or position in the church because she was related to Julia Thomas? It certainly seems likely that she did. Is that why Jones was sent in search of the Thunder Stones? Maybe she was searching for both the Thunder Stones and the Jesuit treasure? Are these two treasures somehow linked? Whatever the case may be, Jones searched from 1949 to 1952, and then again from 1956 to 1963, totaling a dozen years. Hencliffe says Celeste Marie Jones died on Dec. 17, 1970 in Claremont, California. It is doubtful she would have left her treasure so we can assume she took it when she left the Superstition Mountains for good, if Bob Ward had not beat her to it.

The search for the Thunder Stone and Jesuit treasures was and still is a deadly serious endeavor.

Edward Piper was a former apple farmer from Kansas who arrived in the Superstitions after his wife’s death in 1956 and set up permanent camp. The Jones’ camp and Piper’s camp were within close proximity of each other and both were hunting Jesuit treasure, as a result, feuding began between the two camps. This was widespread knowledge throughout the area, in fact, over in Apache Junction, one of the local proprietors put sign-up sheets in his bar to “enlist for Ed Piper’s army” or “enlist for Celeste Jones’ army”. Several armed men arrived eager to be part of the last of the ‘Wild West’ gunfights. Jones and Piper feuded for years.
On Nov. 12, 1959, deadly gunfire erupted between the two sides. Robert St. Marie, an exparatrooper who had been hired as a guard for Miss Jones for $65 a week and a $1,000 bonus at completion, and Piper got into an old fashion Wild West shootout, and St. Marie was shot dead. He never even got a chance to draw his first paycheck. Piper said that St. Marie came at him and drew his gun, but Piper outdrew him and shot St. Marie in the abdomen, at which point St. Marie toppled off a fifty foot cliff. Piper stated that it was an act of self defense. St. Marie’s last request was for a drink of water. Piper gave it to him, testifying later, “I stood there and watched him for a while, I walkeçl off and left him when he quit breathing.” No charges were ever filed.

References
‘Quest for the Dutchman’s GoId’prfor printing, ‘Fool’s Gold’ by Robert Sikorsky
‘True Stories of the Superstition Mountains “by Bob Ward
“Apache Junction and the Superstition Mountains” by Jane Eppinga
“Mystery Gold Of The Superstitions” by Robeit Gaiman
“Backcountry Adventures Arizona “by Peter Massey & Jeanne Wilson
“Stranded on Weaver’s Needle” by Tom Kollenborn
“Past 1: The Go/den Dream “by Dr. Thomas Glover
‘Treasure of the Thunder Gods” by Mitchell Smyth “Ebony”magazine article - April1960 issue ‘E/lensburg Daily Record “- November 12,1959
‘The Lost Dutchman Mine of Jacob Waltz: The Holmes Manuscript” by Thomas F. Glover
The Superstition Trilogy by Emory Taylor
Julia Thomas and the missing Thundering Stones by Ann C. Rue

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Why were Sharyn Berchok and David Hencliffe investigating the Julia Thomas and the Celeste Jones stories?

Because Berchok hates Phil Reinhardt for what he did to her during the Crawford estate probate. And she found out Reinhardt and his wife were going to write a book about Celeste Jones, and she wanted to get the story before they did. AND SHE DID JUST THAT!

Berchok and Hencliffe traced down the cult religion that back Jones in her treasure hunts in the Superstitions.

Turns out when Julia Thomas died her cult religion disbanded. Two black female members went to California and restarted Thomas’ religion there. It exist toady and is located in a suburb of LA.

Berchok and Hencliffe went there. They spoke to the cult religion’s prophet, a black woman. Berchok told the prophet about Crawford and the Deity Stone, and the Crawford estate probate, and what Phil Reinhardt and the Superstition mountain museum did to her. Berchok had documentation to prove what she said is true.

The prophet seemed unmoved until Berchok told the prophet her husband is black and in prison, and she alone rears her daughter, who is part black like Julia Thomas.

It was then that the black prophet of the cult religion took just Berchok, not Hencliffe, to a sacred place. There the prophet showed Berchok the Celeste Jones photo albums. The ones Sikorsky wrote about in his book from when he worked for Jones. Also she was shown the two whispering rings, but they were not brought together for Berchok. Also she was shown several other items belonging to Jones. A hat, knife, gun, and such items.

The prophet told Berchok that Jones had to periodically be with the whispering rings or their effect would wear off. She would have to meet with the most trusted members of the religion for this. Only they were allowed possession of the whispering rings.

Berchok was told Jones was looking for the same things Crawford was evidentially looking for. She was looking for the location of the ancient tablets, and the gold-platinum deposit. That gold and platinum are to be used in the end time to protect Christians from Satan.

The prophet told Berchok they would deny having told her anything and deny having showed her anything. They would deny any connection to Jones and claim Berchok to be as CRAZY as Jones was.

People know to be recently looking for the Crawford Deity Stone and the location of the ancient tables are
Phil Reinhardt
Rich Gwynne
Ron Eagle
Ralph Henderson
Scott Kimbal
Alan Tree
Paul Zemillar
And the Johnson brothers.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

I do not really know exactly who the informant is.

I do believe blindbowman is right about who it is. Every thing seems to fit with this being the person.

Emory Taylor has a you be the judge website at
threethirteens.com

Disinformation is that boy's game. Triple cross, or triple double cross are understatements with him. It seems to be his duity to muddy the waters, cloud the issues until no one knows for sure what the truth is.

One thing I know for sure is he and his group are not in the hunt for the Crawford Deity Stone or the ancient tablets, or the Punisher mine .......... well, not anymore! I wonder why?

I'm sure the DSA has an agenda but it doesn't involve saving christians during the end times.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Careful Don Jose,

Read too much of this kind of stuff and your eyes will end up crossed. :tard:
I think bb is the only person here who can hang with this guy and come away unscathed. :dontknow:

Take care,

Joe

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Hitler's Search for the Holy Grail
PBS ^ | 11/30/01 | PBS

Posted on Friday, November 30, 2001 8:55:36 AM by Aquinasfan

Hitler's Search for the Holy Grail

When Steven Spielberg made a movie about an intrepid archaeologist’s fight to keep a precious and powerful artifact — the Holy Grail — out of the hands of the Nazis, it was not widely known that the tale was based on truth. There really was a Nazi archaeological unit and it did send teams across the world to try to find the Grail.

History meets Indiana Jones in HITLER’S SEARCH FOR THE HOLY GRAIL, a one-hour documentary airing on PBS Monday, November 27, 2000, 10:00 p.m. ET (check local listings). Host Michael Wood (IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF ALEXANDER THE GREAT) explores how history was used as a political tool and how the theories of the Nazi historical department provided the ideology used by the SS (Schutzstaffel – "protection squadron") to justify genocide.

The program outlines how the racialist theories of the SS were drawn from archaeology, myth and legend, as well as selected history. Nazi ideas about "Aryans" and the "master race" came out of historical and ethnic fantasies in which legends such as the Holy Grail and the lost city of Atlantis — supposed to be a home of the Aryan race — played their part.

HITLER’S SEARCH FOR THE HOLY GRAIL contains rare and previously unseen footage, including

* color film of the Nazi expedition to Antarctica;
* film of the Nazi expeditions across the world, from the Baltic to Venezuela;
* footage of the 1938 expedition to Tibet, with the measuring of skulls of Tibetans;
* documentary evidence for expeditions to Peru, Iceland and Iran, and footage of SS chief Heinrich Himmler at archaeological sites.

The film conjures the eerie world that permeated the thoughts of key members of the Nazi leadership, especially Himmler, and shows how top scholars, some of them still alive, collaborated in this project.

HITLER’S SEARCH FOR THE HOLY GRAIL includes interviews with a former member of Himmler’s personal staff and the wife of a top SS commander, who give unique and unrepentant insight into the mentality of the Nazi inner circle. The program also includes a dramatic recording of the Nuremburg trial of Wolfram Sievers, the head of the SS Ahnenerbe ("Ancestral Heritage Society"), Himmler’s archaeological and historical unit. The Ahnenerbe’s task, according to Himmler, was "to restore the German people to the everlasting godly cycle of ancestors, the living and the descendants."

Himmler was a member of the Thule Society, an extreme nationalist group named after one of the mythical homes of the German people. It was the society’s almost mystical belief in the greatness of the German past — to which Himmler subscribed with fanatical devotion — that was to provide the intellectual ballast to Nazi belief in race and destiny.

The chief administrator of the Ahnenerbe, Dr. Wolfram Sievers, had been heavily involved in the criminal medical experiments that were carried out on Jews in concentration camps, all to prove racial differences and the superiority of the Aryan race. After Germany’s defeat in 1945, Sievers was brought before a war crimes tribunal, found guilty and sentenced to death. He was executed on June 2, 1948. The archaeological world of the Ahnenerbe died with Hitler, Himmler and Sievers; the Ahnenerbe, too, melted away. Many of its top archaeologists, however, returned, unpunished, to university life, only to re-emerge as leading academics in postwar Germany.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

The Ahnenerbe was a Nazi German think tank that promoted itself as a "study society for Intellectual Ancient History." Founded on July 1, 1935, by Heinrich Himmler, Herman Wirth, and Richard Walther Darré, the Ahnenerbe's goal was to research the anthropological and cultural history of the Aryan race, and later to experiment and launch voyages with the intent of proving that prehistoric and mythological Nordic populations had once ruled the world.

The organization was incorporated into the larger SS in January 1939.

In 1935, having joined the SS that year, Sievers was appointed Reichsgeschäftsführer, or General Secretary, of the Ahnenerbe, by Himmler. He was the actual director of Ahnenerbe operations and was to rise to the rank of SS-Standartenführer by the end of the war.

silent hunter

Jun 11, 2010

D.E. I like your other name better BABAYMICK1. You need to be more cautious!! I have been following your work but you need to go about this in a different manner. Enough said. You can contact me via the site you use BABYMICK1

Best Wishes
Kurt Painter

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

In 1931 he traveled to the Pyrenees region of southern France where he conducted most of his research. Aided by the French mystic and historian Antonin Gadal, Rahn argued that there was a direct link between Wolfram Von Eschenbach's Parzival and the Cathar Grail mystery. He believed that the Cathars held the answer to this sacred mystery and that the keys to their secrets lay somewhere beneath the mountain pog where the fortress of Montségur remains, the last Cathar fortress to fall during the Albigensian Crusade.

Rahn wrote two books linking Montségur and Cathars with the Holy Grail: Kreuzzug gegen den Gral (Crusade Against the Grail) in 1933 and Luzifers Hofgesind (Lucifer's Court) in 1937. After the publication of his first book, Rahn's work came to the attention of Heinrich Himmler, the head of the SS, who was fascinated by the occult and had already initiated research in the south of France.

Rahn joined his staff as a junior non-commissioned officer and became a full member of the SS in 1936. It was an uneasy partnership for Otto Rahn; later, he explained his SS membership to friends in the following way: "A man has to eat. What was I supposed to do? Turn Himmler down?" Journeys for his second book led Rahn to places in Germany, France, Italy, and Iceland.

Openly gay, and having fallen out of favour with the Nazi leadership, he was assigned guard duty at the Dachau concentration camp in 1937 as punishment for a drunken homosexual scrape.[2] A staged marriage failed to rehabilitate him in the eyes of his superiors. He resigned from the SS in 1939. He wrote: "There is much sorrow in my country. Impossible for a tolerant, liberal man like me to live in the nation that my native country has become."

On March 13, 1939 nearly on the anniversary of the fall of Montségur, Rahn was found frozen to death on a mountainside near Söll (Kufstein, Tyrol) in Austria. His death was officially ruled a suicide.

Of course most people believe Rahn found something and refused to turn it over to the SS, so Himmler had Rahn murdered and made to look like he killed himself in the way of the Cathars.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Hummm.........
BabyMick1 ? Don't know that.
silent hunter?
I'm just guessing but were you the one trying to get pis of me when I was sunbathing up on Picacho Butt this last June?
silent hunter ....... Hummm.........
Well, I'm sorry you missed out old boy. Yes they are REAL and they are fabulous. Better luck next year.
Don't even pretend you've seen me around. I'm new and don't go in at the trailheads. I like my secrets ............ and sun.
I'll be seeing ya. But you wont be seeing me.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Here is the common misconception about Parzival.
Christians state it constantly as if it were the truth.
Because they don't want you knowing the truth.

Parzival is a major medieval German romance by the poet Wolfram von Eschenbach, in the Middle High German language. The poem, commonly dated to the first quarter of the 13th century, is itself largely based on Chrétien de Troyes’s Perceval, the Story of the Grail and mainly centers on the Arthurian hero Parzival (Percival in English) and his long quest for the Holy Grail following his initial failure to achieve it.

That's the common misconception the Christian want everone to believe but which Grail historians know is false.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Oh, my boy! Such private messages.
Ok, so now you know I’m a woman.
I was in the Air Force until I was 22.
Yeah, a daring Eagle.
No, I wasn’t raised in AZ. I’m new.
I was in ….. ah …….. Hummmm.

While in the AF I was in a ….. group requiring special training, some of which was in survival in different climates, and evasion without detection. Believe me. You wont be seeing me.

I like being naked in the great outdoors. Especially in the desert sun.
I was …… hummmm …….. In several place while in the AF. One was Germany.

While in Germany I met ……. ah …… I like it both ways so don’t jump to conclusions. I met a ……. person … nicknamed BigDreamer. It was in a drinking establishment. So there’s the answer some of you asked … yes I drink. But I like making my own ……. Ohoooo a hint about where I’m from.

BigDreamer is a German treasure hunter. BigDreamer’s special interest is the Lost Dutchman, because he was German. BigDreamer would like to someday come to the US and search for the LDM. That’s why BigDreamer has the nickname BigDreamer.

BigDreamer allowed me to barrow a book about the LDM but I had to buy BigDreamer 3 other books first. Yes I could have just ordered the book I wanted to read but by the time it arrived I would no longer have been on leave. I read Bob Ward’s book. For some strange reason I had the impression Ward wasn’t telling the whole story concerning Chuck Crawford. I don’t know why. I’d never heard of the LDM, or Bob Ward, or Chuck Crawford.

I couldn’t shrug it off. It troubled me. Why did I get the impression Ward wasn’t telling the whole story about Crawford. People I didn’t know and never heard of before. It was haunting me. When I was discharged I made for AZ. That’s why I was at Picacho Butt across from Crawford’s La Barge claims. I was trained for surveillance.

I saw lots of people. Two of which just happened to be Phil Reinhardt and Rick Gwynne … I didn’t know their names at the time … I found them out later. They seemed to be purposefully posing for pictures and taking samples. That’s what was different about them and all the others I saw on that trip. I followed them of course. I only found out later it was what Emory Taylor calls The Treasure Box Expedition.

Funny how I missed it. But I didn’t find out about the Crawford biography until I read the article on Crawford in the Territorial News. Let me tell you something about Mr. Taylor. He’s never had a passport. I know. I checked. Ah ……. Why would I check that. I saw him in Germany. I didn’t know it at the time. I’d no idea who he was. He was talking to BigDreamer when I came in. BigDreamer waved me off. About 15 later. Taylor left and BigDreamer waved me over. Of course I asked BigDreamer who he was. BigDreamer said “He’s someone you need to stay away from.” I’m just wondering … ah … how does one got to and from Germany without a passport?

Imagine my surprise when I found out Taylor is Crawford’s biographer. And how super surprised I was to find out Taylor’s the one who sent Reinhardt and Gwynne on the treasure box expedition. My jaw hit the floor when I found out Reinhardt and Gwynne had used Crawford’s aerial photograph for their solution to the Peralta stones. I literally had to sit my ass down when I found out Crawford and Webb had used that same aerial photo 10 years before Reinhardt and Gwynne. I about shit my pants when I found out Taylor was the one who put up the fence for Crawford at the Thank You claims on the Burns Ranch. The fence the State sent a crew out to remove and fined Crawford for. Which cause the dispute between the State and Crawford as to the location of the claims. Which caused Crawford to order the aerial photos from the US Geological Survey Depart. Taylor instigated the whole thing and had Crawford order those aerial photos.

Funny isn’t it how Taylor is at the center of this whole thing. I’ve tried to investigate that aspect of this. But it’s super loaded with disinformation. You endlessly spin your wheels and get nowhere.

Anyways ……. Hummmm …….. now you know I’m a woman and was in the AF. If yah see someone hang gliding in the Sups …… ah … they didn’t nickname me daringEagle for nothing.
Now back to business boy! As I see it there’s two possible ways Holy Stones Inc. got the gold-platinum to pour those coin logos with. Either the Crawford - Webb expedition or the Treewood expedition. The Reinhardt - Gwynne expedition wasn’t it. I watched them, and checked after they left their discovery area. There’s no gold - platinum there. You know … it could be the Crawford - Webb expedition and the Treewood expedition went to the same place ……. Hummmm.

Yes, boys I drink. I’ll even have one with you. But the only way you’ll know it is when you wake in the morning to find your bottle half empty.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions