Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Recently the Wards cabin site was worked over with a backhoe or loader. The well casing was ripped up along with the area around it. Several new dig holes. I know the spot well. Was there with Tom K many times. That was his claim and Ward was his caretaker. One of the holy stones a gift from Rick before he passed. View attachment 1998799
Hi Frank

This specimen looks like an amethyst layer through stone. Why this rock is considered holy ? Has had did a kind of miracle for someone ?

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Hi Frank

This specimen looks like an amethyst layer through stone. Why this rock is considered holy ? Has had did a kind of miracle for someone ?
Part of the Burns Ranch find recovered by the Holy Stones Group. Hidden by Chuck Crawford. So the story goes. It's a cool skull looking piece. Only a few pieces are floating around. Rick had cans full that were dug up at Burns Ranch. They were lost when Rick passed and his house sold. Only a few remain in private hands. Rick pointed out where they were recovered on treasure Hill above the ranch. The whole story is cool. That area is so interesting. Many mines. I've been testing to see what the mines contained.
IMG_20211215_122152380_HDR.jpg

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Part of the Burns Ranch find recovered by the Holy Stones Group. Hidden by Chuck Crawford. So the story goes. It's a cool skull looking piece. Only a few pieces are floating around. Rick had cans full that were dug up at Burns Ranch. They were lost when Rick passed and his house sold. Only a few remain in private hands. Rick pointed out where they were recovered on treasure Hill above the ranch. The whole story is cool. That area is so interesting. Many mines. I've been testing to see what the mines contained. View attachment 1998862
There are silver and gold mines near by, but not on what you are calling Treasure Hill. They are all in a specific place not very far away from Burns Ranch. One of those mines is that which holds the Ward's two stone maps, the DeGrazia paintings and the ore of purple and black quartz which some called holy stones.

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
There are silver and gold mines near by, but not on what you are calling Treasure Hill. They are all in a specific place not very far away from Burns Ranch. One of those mines is that which holds the Ward's two stone maps, the DeGrazia paintings and the ore of purple and black quartz which some called holy stones.
I agree nothing on treasure Hill. The only way to find out what is in those mines is to dig them out. Shafts go straight down. Ward would throw stuff in and toss rock on top. Guns, bodies and bullshit. Wayne and I found several of his set up sites. He had a interesting mind. I would no put much stock in his stories.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree nothing on treasure Hill. The only way to find out what is in those mines is to dig them out. Shafts go straight down. Ward would throw stuff in and toss rock on top. Guns, bodies and bullshit. Wayne and I found several of his set up sites. He had a interesting mind. I would no put much stock in his stories.
Ward set up sites to lure off people from the real sites. He knew to keep secrets and maybe told some tall tales like did many from his era.

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
One I sampled the other day has a mountain lion living in it. I call it the mountain lion mine.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first you would need to know what a real human is ? a real human is far more then just a body of meat , flesh &bone .. and no i did not get that wrong before you ask . before excepted cultures change what it means to be human the old ways were not excepted by what you now call the human race . but long ago the hunters & gathers had there own words for the GODS and the souls of men ...i drown to death when i was 7 and i was dead for 13 minutes i see lots of things i can not explain and i don't tell you those things because most would never under stand them or what they mean to a culture long forgot .. you have no idea who live among you .. your world maybe modern but the past never dies ... just because you can not see them dose not mean they are not there ... some do see and we are made fun of and made part of your modern world jokes .. hahhha lol we will see who laughs out load out there in the mountains where time can be isolated to a spirit circle and a portal .. you don't see them because you have not been given the gift to see them ...in this reality no i am not human as you know it . i have been dead and i have been blind in my past ...i sleep only to awake in a dream resting on the rocks above the caves looking up at the sky . my tribe free and your modern world is thousands of years into the future yet i awake again over and over dying and being reborn only to waste my time i have left trying to explain it to people that will never under stand what a true time shaman is . a immortal . lost in a world of humans .....i see what you do to the Earth , i see what you do to each other . i often cry my self to sleep hoping to go back home where i belong .. and i can only hope to change the future so your human race is no longer part of my future .....!

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you have to look at it from my point of view . after i found the mine i came home to regroup before i open it .. but heart attack . death of 5 family members & 14 friends , type 2 diabetic, and now liver problems , if you don't believe in the curse your a fool ...

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB.. I am sorry for all your suffering and loss. I am Not making fun of anything you have said.. I am just trying to understand how the curse killed so many people that have never been in the mine.. I thought the curse protects the mine by killing the locators or trespassers that have been to the site. The ones that disturbed the spirits per say..

Now on the other hand. I also have found what I believe is very significant to the LDM legend.. I have been to the site more than once, it feels like a very spiritual location. and I definitely was not invited.. I have since lost my father and my mother. My wife has been very sick for many months, I have lost a couple friends and a dam good dog.. And my truck needs work.. But I believe it is just life, and the progression of time. All of our time is limited, and the only curse in life is that we all have to pass.

So i guess what I am saying is: if you truly believe in such supernatural powers. that would come and take you or your loved ones from you; then why would you search for the mine to start with. and then after suffering such loses, why would you still wish to plan another trip in.. would not another trip in endanger more of your loved ones.

You searched for something you believe is cursed, and maybe paid the piper.. But now we are the fools..

I do not believe in curses. I believe in the cycle of life..
Just saying.. Jeremy

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB.. I am sorry for all your suffering and loss. I am Not making fun of anything you have said.. I am just trying to understand how the curse killed so many people that have never been in the mine.. I thought the curse protects the mine by killing the locators or trespassers that have been to the site. The ones that disturbed the spirits per say..

Now on the other hand. I also have found what I believe is very significant to the LDM legend.. I have been to the site more than once, it feels like a very spiritual location. and I definitely was not invited.. I have since lost my father and my mother. My wife has been very sick for many months, I have lost a couple friends and a dam good dog.. And my truck needs work.. But I believe it is just life, and the progression of time. All of our time is limited, and the only curse in life is that we all have to pass.

So i guess what I am saying is: if you truly believe in such supernatural powers. that would come and take you or your loved ones from you; then why would you search for the mine to start with. and then after suffering such loses, why would you still wish to plan another trip in.. would not another trip in endanger more of your loved ones.

You searched for something you believe is cursed, and maybe paid the piper.. But now we are the fools..

I do not believe in curses. I believe in the cycle of life..
Just saying.. Jeremy
all very good questions ,, i was not looking for the Lost Dutchman Mine ,i have never searched for the LDM ...i found it but i was not looking for it ...

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do you ever think about the old penny a few inches under the surface that rest where someone once long ago lost it . and how did it end up in your hands . that's how i feel now ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread