What's new

Dying to get out and hunt

dasherhunting

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
495
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Have had my eye on this early 1900 church that they just finally tore down. Read about it in the paper that they consolidated it tried to contact the preist who was last there and he didnt answer my email. They just tore it down and plan on erecting a memorial have looked at it on google earth it sits well in the country a old country catholic church. A couple of us plan on hitting it wed. wish I coulda got permission from the priest so hopefully nobody stops to give us grief. :'(
 
Upvote 0
My motto dealing with catholics ( and I was brought up catholic ) Is, it is easier to get forgiveness than permission !! Go for it MaineRelic.
 
I would never condone such action nor would I ever admit to such action. If someone stops you just play stupid. :dontknow: :tongue3:
 
I think we can do that hopefully it hasnt been hunted lol always wanted to hunt a old church.
 
Should any one ask why your there just say you where sent by Rome to look for The Holy Grail :notworthy:
 
Sounds like a winner!
Good luck!
Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom