E-Z Sluice Parts

JohnGalt

Nov 4, 2012
New Hampshire
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The riffles on my E-Z Sluice have always been a pain in the bottom to remove and reset ofter a cleanout. So much so, one set broke. I hear that they have fixed that trouble with the newer ones and would like to replace the broken set (both if they really work better). Anyone know where I can get a replacement set? I have not had any luck on the internet myself finding any info.

Upvote 0
I would contact TeeDee directly.

I have one of the new ones and they are flexible and easy to remove.

Thanks Neo, but I can not seem to find them directly. I found plenty of places (retailers) selling the entire unit, but not just what I need. I suppose the answer would be to simply buy an new one, but I am too cheap for that, besides it only has one broken piece that renders it unusable.

Does anyone have a contact for them? My web search only yielded retailers.........

Thanks

Thanks to you again Neo. I sent an e-mail off to them and going into Sunday, it may take a while. I would likely not have found them connected to JOBE. We shall see what happens ..... thanks again.

No problem, let us know how it works out and how much the parts are. :)

IMG_8428.jpgIMG_8429.jpgIMG_8431.jpgIMG_8431.jpgwhats up guys, heres some pictures of my modified E-Z Sluice. works good, very light and easy to hike out with. if I want to work faster or run more material I add a plastic drop riffle sluice, also very light. with the longer set up I dont classify material, I just pick out larger rocks that stay in sluice. most rocks roll right out. tested at home several times and I never lost gold out of sluices. :occasion14:

Well thanks false.... that is another way to go if I strike out finding replacement parts. It might actually be a better way to go:icon_thumleft:

I appreciate the pictures.

Talked to pat Keene last night and he already has a new light weight NO CLASSIFICATION sluice comin out soon. He said he's getting ready to put it on the production line. I can't wait to try it out and see wut up. Curious if its gonna be plastic or metal. Hoping its plastic. Well see. FYI

False thats a pretty nice setup. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back