What's new

eagle flat button found need help identifying it

crr3388

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 4, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dug this eagle flat button today I've looked all over the Internet and can't find this exact button on the back it says treble gilt standard colour
 

Attachments

  • 20160504_223418.webp
    20160504_223418.webp
    303.3 KB · Views: 194
Upvote 6
CAN TELL YOU - EARLY 1800S
 
Can you include a picture of the back?
 
Here is the back it has full shank
 

Attachments

  • 20160504_223433.webp
    20160504_223433.webp
    559.6 KB · Views: 118
Looks like a Ney York militia. Eagle on a Globe.
 
Yeah the not exactly part, I can't find anything online for this exact button the new York is the closest but mine is totally flat and the globe the eagle is on has a small border on the bottom looks more like some sort of helmet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom