EAGLE WATER!

DiggerDave in Pa.

Jan 12, 2011
Huntingdon County Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
I dug this from the bottom of a privy a couple years ago. I dug carefully around it seeing the word embossed side. When I pulled it out and turned it over I nearly fainted seeing that big eagle. When I held it up to the light I couldn't believe the color. It was embossed - J.R. FISHER SUPERIOR MINERAL WATER HARRISBURG PA. It has a few rough spots but was in pretty good condition overall. I couldn't afford to buy my digging Buddy's share so it was sold on ebay. At least I have the pics and the thrill of digging it and the cash helped out at the time. Thanks for looking! DD.

Attachments

• EAGLE.JPG
    EAGLE.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 765
  • EAGLE1.JPG
    EAGLE1.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 755
  • EAGLE EMB..JPG
    EAGLE EMB..JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 782
  • EAGLE & CROCKS1.JPG
    EAGLE & CROCKS1.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 755
Upvote 0
DiggerDave in Pa. said:
I dug this from the bottom of a privy a couple years ago. I dug carefully around it seeing the word embossed side. When I pulled it out and turned it over I nearly fainted seeing that big eagle. When I held it up to the light I couldn't believe the color. It was embossed - J.R. FISHER SUPERIOR MINERAL WATER HARRISBURG PA. It has a few rough spots but was in pretty good condition overall. I couldn't afford to buy my digging Buddy's share so it was sold on ebay. At least I have the pics and the thrill of digging it and the cash helped out at the time. Thanks for looking! DD.
That is a nice bottle, cobalt blue bottles are really nice to have.HH

holy 2700 i got to start bottle diggin i guess, congats on that find

Yes,congrats for finding one in such good condition.I dug bottles about thirty years ago and know how lucky you are to find any old bottle that is not broken.Great find. :headbang: :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back