What's new

Early 1900's ladies compact

tmosc

Full Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2015
Messages
132
Reaction score
248
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been working a new permission for a while now. It is very trashy so it's slow going. I found this today. It sounded and briefly looked like a very old coin. Round edges in the hole and hitting 86-89 on the AT Pro. Turned out to be a Lady Esther makeup compact from the early 1900's . Still a cool relic.
 

Attachments

  • 20161110_174031.webp
    20161110_174031.webp
    190 KB · Views: 85
  • 20161110_174048.webp
    20161110_174048.webp
    191 KB · Views: 79
  • 20161110_174052.webp
    20161110_174052.webp
    193.5 KB · Views: 78
  • s-l300.webp
    s-l300.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 143
Upvote 18
very collectible, if mirror is not busted, value goes up. sure beats clad :icon_thumright:
 
I love it. Congrats! ~Lisa
 
I've found a dozen or so compacts.....
Not a single one of them looks as great as yours.
Congrats on a great find!
 
tn_outstanding.gif
Nice find! Thanks for sharing...
 
Congrats on the compact :occasion14: what county do you live in?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom