Early Baseball Player photo Who IS this??????

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
I started looking at other photos of Ty Cobb, & there are several that show the belt buckle on his hip like that, not in center. This photo much later, playing for Detroit, but check the belt location, Good pick up Treasurekidd.
... that’s how a lot of old timers wore there belt, buckle on hip, slide head first. I had a base ball coach that wore his that way. Equipment has changed with the times.
Not ruling out Cobb just saying about belt..

genezimer

Dec 19, 2021
Photos play an essential role because they allow me to keep pleasant and meaningful moments from my life in my memory. I have many photo albums at home that contain my childhood photos.
About once a year, we go through these archives as a family. Our soul is filled with warm feelings and emotions. In addition to photo albums, I like to put photos in frames. Some shelves are filled with pictures of the most beautiful moments from our lives. I carefully choose the design of the frames so that the photo looks good

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About once a year, we go through these archives as a family. Our soul is filled with warm feelings and emotions. In addition to photo albums, I like to put photos in frames. Some shelves are filled with pictures of the most beautiful moments from our lives. I carefully choose the design of the frames so that the photo looks good
genezimer, you don't get to return under a new name when you are banned for spamming, say goodbye...

OP
OP
oldbattleaxe

oldbattleaxe

May 26, 2010
Its been over a year now and I would like to continue this discussion. There are many good opinions here. I would like to find a forensic contact to help me try to determine if this is Cobb. If it is him. I would make it worth their while. I see some great thoughts here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread