tamrock
Platinum Member
- #1
Thread Owner
We're having a heat wave around here, so after 7:PM and on into dark, I'll go for a 10 mile bike ride when things start to cool. All I have is a phone for a camera and its good for some shots, but really stinks on other shots, like capturing better ones of wildlife. I do have a light on my bike so I can ride on into the night and that's when you begin to see the creatures of the night, such as bats, fox, owls, coyotes, raccoons and a skunk crossed the path right in front of me and quickly turned to stare at me with its tail all flipped up like a fan looking at me like don't you dare think about chasing me. No worries Pepe la Pew I won't just let me quickly get on by will ya.
Attachments
-
20220709_165734.webp568.9 KB · Views: 117 -
20220704_181357.webp598.3 KB · Views: 104 -
20220704_182904.webp2 MB · Views: 103 -
20220704_182051.webp1.7 MB · Views: 100 -
20220706_081918.webp406 KB · Views: 97 -
20220705_070343.webp1,021.6 KB · Views: 103 -
20220704_184831.webp786.8 KB · Views: 101 -
20220709_195014.webp2.4 MB · Views: 99 -
20220709_193755.webp2.1 MB · Views: 107 -
20220709_204245.webp541.3 KB · Views: 104
m. I went for a ride around a lake in town and then down a trail that follows a creek and came up the main drag of our downtown. That lamp really lite up the night. It's the best way to enjoy the cool night and outrun these darn mosquitoes that have shown up after dark here recently. I can stay ahead of those pesky little buggers.






