Early Father's Day

R.Duck

Apr 13, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been using an Tesoro Silver sabre since I was about 10 my Mom bought it from a neighbor who was heavily in to the hobby and wanted me to learn. That machine has done very well all these years and still kicking but have wanted a new machine for years. I just could never justify the cost to purchase so my wife made it happen. She surprised me with the Minelab 800 equinox and looking forward to revisiting some spots to see what new treasures I find. 3720-0002X.jpg

Upvote 0

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like your wife loves you alot or loves getting you out of the House LOL Start with the preset modes they are spot on might need to adjust the discrim a little but thats a great Machine Happy Fathers Day to you........Hope to see some posts on how your doing with it....they love silver......Tommy

CalReg

May 3, 2020
San Jose, CA
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000, Simplex, Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Enjoy your new toy!

OP
OP
R

R.Duck

Apr 13, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very first find in a area I previously searched that was full of garbage was silver plated spoon. Few pennies 1 dime a ild brass button a carmex container with a glass bottom was pretty deep so definitely been there a while and just some other crap stuff. This thing has so many settings and tones I need to learn but it is sweet and a tone of depth power my deepest target I dug was about 14 inches and it sounded like it was near the surface 20200530_123202.jpg 20200530_143424.jpg

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow! Congratulations on the awesome Father’s Day gift. You’re very lucky to have such a caring and loving wife.
Good luck with the new detector!

angelito1

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2016
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .:hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread