kieser sousa/rip Bronze Member Joined Dec 3, 2006 Messages 1,369 Reaction score 67 Golden Thread 0 Location upstate N.Y. Detector(s) used Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 7, 2009 #1 Hi all I found this button at a site that has given up mostly late 1700's and early 1800's coins and relics.Any idea's would be appreciated....thanks ! Attachments MVC-011S.webp 26.8 KB · Views: 252 MVC-012S.webp 14.7 KB · Views: 234
Hi all I found this button at a site that has given up mostly late 1700's and early 1800's coins and relics.Any idea's would be appreciated....thanks !
PBK Gold Member Joined May 25, 2005 Messages 6,381 Reaction score 273 Golden Thread 0 Nov 7, 2009 #2 Looks like an 18th or early 19th century sleeve link (cufflink) button. Upvote 0
Silver Searcher Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2006 Messages 10,425 Reaction score 2,724 Golden Thread 1 Location UK 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 7, 2009 #3 I would say that PBK is right here's one that is the same shape :P slightly different design SS Attachments cufflinknavy.webp 2.9 KB · Views: 186 Upvote 0
kieser sousa/rip Bronze Member Joined Dec 3, 2006 Messages 1,369 Reaction score 67 Golden Thread 0 Location upstate N.Y. Detector(s) used Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 7, 2009 Thread Owner #4 Oh Yeah ! Thanks y'all ! I had to ask as I am allways trying to impress my bud's with my infinite wisdom......and this helps to add to my line of bs. Upvote 0
Oh Yeah ! Thanks y'all ! I had to ask as I am allways trying to impress my bud's with my infinite wisdom......and this helps to add to my line of bs.
BuckleBoy Platinum Member Joined Jun 12, 2006 Messages 18,159 Reaction score 9,723 Golden Thread 4 Location Moonlight and Magnolias 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 7, 2009 #5 Silver Searcher said: I would say that PBK is right SS Click to expand... Of course PBK is right. Upvote 0
kieser sousa/rip Bronze Member Joined Dec 3, 2006 Messages 1,369 Reaction score 67 Golden Thread 0 Location upstate N.Y. Detector(s) used Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 8, 2009 Thread Owner #6 BuckleBoy said: Silver Searcher said: I would say that PBK is right SS Click to expand... Of course PBK is right. Click to expand... You got that right. Upvote 0
BuckleBoy said: Silver Searcher said: I would say that PBK is right SS Click to expand... Of course PBK is right. Click to expand... You got that right.