What's new

Earth is this much cleaner!

Jarl

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2012
Messages
822
Reaction score
739
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Detector(s) used
CURRENT: E-Trac

FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250

HAVE USED: Teknetics & Bounty Hunters

WANT TO TRY: Tesoro and White's someday
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Earth is this much cleaner, I have done my part, a small part but nonetheless a part. :) So, what do you all do with your tabs?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1755.webp
    IMG_1755.webp
    362.1 KB · Views: 106
Earth is not cleaner. They are still here. Looks like earth is more organized.
 
My wife and I bought a can crusher from Harbor Frieght and crush all our cans and bag them until the first part of December. We then take the bags to the local recycle place that pays us cash which we buy a Christmas tree with. All the pull tabs we find go in this bag.
 
I list mine on e-bay & Craig's List.. Still no takers :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom