What's new

Earthquake/Alaska

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, just read where "you-know-who" launched another earthquake off the coast of Alaska. I wonder what their unscrupulous goal was this time? :laughing7: Anyone got an inside source on the top secret scoop on this?
 
Well, just read where "you-know-who" launched another earthquake off the coast of Alaska. I wonder what their unscrupulous goal was this time? :laughing7: Anyone got an inside source on the top secret scoop on this?

Yes, I do know about this. Here is the run down... "you-know-who" did "you-know-what" to "you-know-where" by using 'CENSORED-CENSORED-CENSORED' to make it happen for "you-know-why".

And that's about all I can divulge at this time~
 
bigscoop,

LOL....probably aliens involved also......maybe ET and his gang teamed up with you know who....

Regards + HH

Bill
 
bigscoop,

If someone dug really deep in the alternate press there must be some more details to be ferreted out.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
YEP! Or... just make it up... WHO CARES?!!!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom