timekiller
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 3,853
- Reaction score
- 966
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Morehead City / Newport NC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Here is the latest pics. of some finds I've found river hunting here on the coast.And one of them I'd like to know if you all think is a fossilized egg.Bison teeth,bison skull cap,horse teeth,pig teeth,pig tusk.Enjoy!
Timekiller.
Timekiller.


) is it possible that you have a stream worn piece of coprolite?
But as far as the stream worn pebbles by the thousands looking like this around here like you just can go out and start picking them up by the handfuls (not going to fly).Could be what you say.But now that I've looked in to it more also could be called a concretion.I don't know what it is but it caused a stir for awhile 







