Ebay 1.5" pump

SHoward

Mar 14, 2014
Dadeville, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites MX5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one, Works great for my High banker. I did have to tear it down and rtv all of the gaskets, sprayed water every where the first time I used it. Haven't had any problems since, I have a good 50 hours on it so for the price it's a great little pump.

Timberdoodle

Oct 17, 2012
Kingfield, Maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had one for over 3 years and still going great. Most of them are under-rated at 49ft of head(mine included), they are closer to 80-90 of head and can run a small dredge. The only issue I have had with mine is sometimes the carburetor float may stick when run dry and when you refill the tank gas may flow out of the carb. keep an eye on it and be ready to turn the shut-off gas valve and tap the float bowl.

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use to have one myself good unit the only issue I had with mine was the shut off switch some how when you switched on it wa still off so just unplugged wires to run it then plug 'em in to shut down

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread