What's new

Ebay how can this be legal?

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
4,253
Reaction score
1,627
Golden Thread
0
I just ran across this on eBay. The piece for sale is not an indian relic. It is an element from an old electrical appliance. I think it's from a coffee pot.

image-3299290212.webp



image-2552038552.webp

How do I know? I found one last winter and a member on here had found one as well. The other member knew what it was. Here is mine.

image-2100407214.webp

Look at the price on this piece of junk. Literally, it's trash!!
 
Upvote 0
Definitely from the cup-a-joe tribe.
 
Cup-a-joe tribe. Lol! You think the seller has any clue? I bet not.

Take a look at any other items he may have for sale my guess is it's an honest mistake
 
Report it to Ebay.

I wanted to do that but I have no account. I would rather contact the seller. I hate to cause him a bad score or feed back number. Then again, he really should have some credit taken from him. I would never sell a piece that I could not explain. Nor would I buy one.
 
Buyer beware. There are tons of fakes on ebay, artifacts, coins, others I'm sure. Probably some are honest mistakes, most probably are not.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom