Ebay Listing Accountability Thread

I have only sold 3 items in two weeks, an action figure, transformers and flatware.

I have only sold 3 items in two weeks, an action figure, transformers and flatware.

That's not good, seems everyone is slow though. I wonder what time of year is the slowest for eBay?

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

Good job on the listings!

Thanks, funny thing is though I went on vacation for six days so I did nothing with the store at all. Came back and I still don't feel like doing anything with it. Sold half a set of sterling silver flat ware, it's about all I care to do.

I just checked my account and I saw an email, got excited for a minute, opened it up what could it be??? Earn 6x eBay bucks... [emoji19]

Last edited:
Thanks, funny thing is though I went on vacation for six days so I did nothing with the store at all. Came back and I still don't feel like doing anything with it. Sold half a set of sterling silver flat ware, it's about all I care to do.

I just checked my account and I saw an email, got excited for a minute, opened it up what could it be??? Earn 6x eBay bucks... [emoji19]

Yeah, I find myself going through different stages with eBay myself. I get excited and motivated, then I loose interest for a while. And the cycle endlessly repeats. Much how I operate in all areas of my life now that I think about it.

Listed 11 items yesterday and sold 2 of them last night. Still have a good sized pile of stuff I need to get listed.

Stopped at a large sale at a fire station this morning. Bought a Aladdin heater for $1.50
I checked eBay first and they sell for about $99
Hopefully I don't get burned!
(Pun intended)

I just listed 25 which stinks, it felt like I did 100. Also I want to tear my eye balls out from looking at the screen so long..

Trying to get a lot of listings up since I have not many sales..

I'm going to try to list some things before I let my store go. I've got a ton of listings that are going to waste. :BangHead: Struck out at yardsales again this morning.

I'm going to try to list some things before I let my store go. I've got a ton of listings that are going to waste. :BangHead: Struck out at yardsales again this morning.

Maybe try buying some storage units?
I just don't have trouble finding stuff to sell, it's just hard to find the time to devote to doing eBay.

Last edited:
Maybe try buying some storage units?
I just don't have trouble finding stuff to sell, it's just hard to find the time to devote to doing eBay.

I've got some stuff set back. Id love to buy a storage unit though. Time is my issue too. I listed 20 or so today though. :thumbsup:

Well all the stuff that didn't sell last month I made up for this weekend. Listed 15 over the weekend. Sold 23 for a total that was more then last moths total $$ Sales. I feel a lot better now! Hope you all had a good 4th of July!

Well all the stuff that didn't sell last month I made up for this weekend. Listed 15 over the weekend. Sold 23 for a total that was more then last moths total $$ Sales. I feel a lot better now! Hope you all had a good 4th of July!

Well done!!!

Sold one yesterday. My last cast iron pan listing. Time for more!

I finally got around to cleaning my room and did not realize how much I bought and never listed. So I listed 4 today. Not great but got a couple of more to go. Have been going fixed price but not getting anywhere. Changing up and going auction on the stuff I have to list.

I finally got around to cleaning my room and did not realize how much I bought and never listed. So I listed 4 today. Not great but got a couple of more to go. Have been going fixed price but not getting anywhere. Changing up and going auction on the stuff I have to list.

I usually do fixed price. I have had great luck with it.

I used to do all auctions, then I mixed it, now I'm all fixed price with best offer. :laughing7: I probably should run an auction again sometime.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back