What's new

Elco theatre.

DBFISHER

Full Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2009
Messages
137
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Elkhart, IN.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA350 , Fisher F-70
Picked up some nice treasures today as I attended the auction at the old elco theatre, Got a couple of old vintage movie reels for wall decoration in the movie room,also picked up 6 theatre seats for the room. Need to go back tomorrow to get 6 more. that will make the room look awesome!
 
Oh man you did good! I wish I could attend.

And *another* 6 seats? You must have a huge movie/entertainment room!
 
I read about the auction a couple of days before they held it. I didn't attend it, but I read about it online this morning. I can't believe some of the stuff went for as cheap as it did. One guy was willing to spend upto $500 on a projector and only paid $25.

I went through there a few years back with my kids class as a field trip. Talk about stepping back in time.

Hmmmmmm, Guess the tax payers of Elkhart will be stuck with the renovation cost somewhere.

Good deals are everywhere, just depends on where you look and what you are looking for.

DJH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom