viper771
Sr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I cleaned up some of my stuff, and I was quite surprised. I cleaned up 2 arty shell casings that were pretty rusty, and a blown up detonator head. The stuff cleaned up nice enough to where I can now see numbers, and little details on the stuff. Now I just need some more little machines set up, and all my stuff will be cleaned in a few months lol!
Pict of shells before

Pict of shell 1 after

pict of shell 2 after

pict of detonator 1 before

pict of detonator 1 after

Happy hunting everyone!
Pict of shells before

Pict of shell 1 after

pict of shell 2 after

pict of detonator 1 before

pict of detonator 1 after

Happy hunting everyone!

Besides, we tried to ignite a bit of powder that came out of a grenade, but it didn't do anything. The powder out of bullets will smoke a bit but not spark really. I'm not gonna take any chances though hehe
I will have to check. The metal is kinda crappy (its late war shell casings) and thin. I think it took a couple days to have the casings clean up nice.
, I use 1
If I could get it lower then it would be better of course. Even at 5amp.. it takes 4-5 days fora thick cannonball piece...






