Elementary Skrool Blues..

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go up before dawn today, looking to make a killing at a section of the Harris patent, within 5 mins got my first hit, a iron loop with a chain link in it..take two steps, another hit, an old live .22 round, making my way down the hill, whooops! bust my asssets and my pinpointer from slipping in the mud.

Now I was bummed, so I decided to hit a skrool that Gunsil had mentioned to me. Non stop action, now if I had pocket spills like these, I would be a broke man. all the coinage is clad =( with the oldest date being 1948 on a Nickel. However the coolest find was an old Boy Scouts metal fastener for the bandanna they wear, it was sitting 6+ inches down, Maybe it was Gunsil's? Anyhow, nothing spectacular...at least I can buy a cup of coffee from what I found.
03152014.jpg

Upvote 2

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool finds. at least you're getting out

OP
OP
MuckyBottles

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is what the "Wolf Scout Bolo Tie" should look like....I get conflicting dates on this, 1940's-1960's? I was a cub scout briefly, until they deemed me unstable and kicked me out..
wolf.JPG wolf2.jpg

Last edited:

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats.Finding something is always better than finding nothing.HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread