Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haven't been posting my finds lately. I have found a few silvers lately but nothing too old
Well I finally got back to the site that gave me six Indians last trip. 1902 V nickel and five more Indians today(1886,1901,1902,1905, no date) and then finally out popped the 1902 O Barber. My first old silver with a mint mark

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    577.1 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    447.4 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 11
Close up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    495.1 KB · Views: 104
Nice going. I love finding both Indians and Barbers.

Nice looking hand full of oldies. Congrats.

Nice barber, I need to find one.

Nice going. I love finding both Indians and Barbers.

Thanks. I was beginning to doubt the site would produce an old silver despite being so rich with Indians

I love those indians... Just one makes the day for me!!

Nice silver too of course!:thumbsup:

NICE COINS THERE TOASTED ....

Congrats on pulling those 6 keepers in one hunt. :occasion14: Who could ask for more? That's one nice Barber.

Congrats on pulling those 6 keepers in one hunt. :occasion14: Who could ask for more? That's one nice Barber.

It's been a great first year and the only silver that has eluded me that I think I have a chance at is a Barber/seated quarter. I think this is the right site to find one.

Gorgeous barber! Love the indians too.

Thanks, all three of my barbers lol better than most I see posted. Guess ill take quality over quantity. LOL

Great pile of indians and real nice barber!

Great pile of indians and real nice barber!

Thanks. I just hope I can keep on finding the good stuff. I've been lucky to find quite a few virgin sites in my area this year. Probably won't be as easy moving forward

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back