tomsneck Sr. Member Joined Feb 15, 2007 Messages 407 Reaction score 598 Golden Thread 0 Location marthas vineyard Detector(s) used Whites xlt, mxsport Apr 17, 2018 #1 Curious clasp. any thoughts?
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,878 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2018 #2 A Pixie ? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixie Upvote 0
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2018 #3 I've seen this before, on TNet?? I don't know but there's one on ebay. https://www.google.com/search?q=vin...hUK7YMKHY_XAFkQ9QEIKTAA#imgrc=gcK28RsQg52uvM: Upvote 0
I've seen this before, on TNet?? I don't know but there's one on ebay. https://www.google.com/search?q=vin...hUK7YMKHY_XAFkQ9QEIKTAA#imgrc=gcK28RsQg52uvM:
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2018 #4 Neat find. I’ve never seen one of those. Upvote 0
john845 Sr. Member Joined Dec 26, 2017 Messages 408 Reaction score 1,075 Golden Thread 0 Location Newburgh ny Detector(s) used Whites Class III SL. Spectrum xlt Tesoro Vaquero Compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2018 #5 i think you nailed it looks like a elf on a wasp too me!! Upvote 0