What's new

Emergency

vince76

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
1,222
Reaction score
3,094
Golden Thread
5
Location
Macedonia
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, Garrett GTI 2500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys !
Can anybody tell me what they can be? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473954773.481482.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473954853.946928.webp
 
Upvote 6
The entrance to a brick-lined privy?
 
Foundation footing? Garden border? Tomb? Well? Root cellar?

So what is the emergency?
 
the "cooling box" of an old spring house?
 
Looks like you found some bricks. Hope you didn't trip on them and have to go to the emergency room...
 
You are right, they look like briks but they were metal boxes. I thought they were some kind of explosives.
 
Last edited:
Can you pry one open? I don't think it is explosives. Might be military food rations or medical supplies?
 
Back away slowly
 
WW2 German "Shu 42 Mines" ? designed to blow off a soldiers foot? most of the mine is wood. except the TNT explosive which had a small opening in the metal box like your boxes ! BE CAREFUL !!!!
shumine.webp
 
Last edited:
I opened one. On the second and third pic there is an opened one.
It didn't explode [emoji106]
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473969781.067873.webp

This is the box. There are to contacts that get inside the holes on the 2&3 pic.
 
Hi; You said you opened 2 of them. Well, where are the pictures ?? What was inside?? Pictures of the insides ok ?? Then We can can help more. PEACE:RONB
 
They almost look like some kind of old dry cell batteries.
 
I thought i posted the pics [emoji53]
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474005853.447685.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474005875.020565.webp
 
Hi guys. I posted them on What si it? And the answer is

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474008927.402340.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474008943.376385.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474008962.899347.webp
 
In a park near where i live! The park is closed now. A lot of policeman are there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom