What's new

What Emerged from the Earth Tonight...

MR.MHMD(MOHAMMAD)

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
🌑 What Emerged from the Earth Tonight...
Some finds do not reveal their secrets at first glance. Time must pass, and centuries of dust must be lifted, before the silent traces of history begin to speak again...
Coins from the era of the Elymaeans — first shown as they appeared before cleaning, followed by the details revealed after careful cleaning.
🔎 The first photo is where the story begins...
📜 The following photos reveal another layer of this historical mystery.
This is only a glimpse of tonight’s hunt. I haven’t revealed everything yet... 🏺
More discoveries coming soon.
 
Upvote 0
Please be patient… The photos are coming soon! I’m currently cleaning the coins, and I’ll share the before-and-after pictures once they’re ready. Stay tuned! 🪙🔎
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom