What's new

End of the year goodies

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone wants to hunt for halves in Vegas but doesn't want to go downtown, check out Slots-a-Fun next to the Circus Circus hotel. I spent the last hours of '08 at the half dollar slots trying to reach 300 40%ers for the year. Went thru about $700 and came up just a few short, but got:

1967, 1969-D, 1982-S, 2002-D, 2003-D (x2)

Not bad. Did $100 in nickels too and found three 1939's. And while walking around I found a 1991 British 5 pence on the ground. My last sidewalk find of the year was a foreign coin, weird.

Happy New Year to all the T-Net faithful and all my CRH buddies. Hope everyone's 2009 totals blow away this year's.
 
Upvote 0
Seems like you had yourself a time, Dave!

Happy New Year to you!

I hope 2009 is a great one for you!

~Dave
 
Nice job on the finds!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom