End of year finds

K

Kim - PA

After driving around checking out some places we found what looked like a park that could hold some silver. We also found 2 schools that looked pretty old (no corner stone).
Between the 3 of us we pulled 7 silver coins from the park, 5 Merc's,1 WQ, 1 SLQ & 23 Wheat's. We stayed at the park for about 3 hours, stopped for lunch and headed to the first school the only coin worth finding was a Wheat, so we left there after about 45 min. and went to the other school. The ground was horrible. I couldn't get a good signal to save my life. We gave it our best since this was going to be our last time out until we get a nice day next year. I was getting signals all over the place with my DFX but mostly I dug empty holes, Mark said his Explorer 2 was doing the same but he managed to find a gold & silver ring, Dave managed to find 2 Merc's with his CZ.
I don't have Dave's total clad count or any pic's of his silver, but for me & Mark we had a total of $12.19 in clad & $ .80 in silver. I think we are sending 2005 out in style. I hope everyone has a safe & Happy New Year & we will see you in 2006.
Kim - PA

Attachments

• lastscan.jpg
    lastscan.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 281
Upvote 0

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It sounds like you're ending the year on a good note. Good Luck in 2006 !

Huntin' 59er

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice Kim!

Happy New Year!

;)

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
WTG..nice find's.Got your eye on any new place's for 06' or you gonna finish this spot out first.Congrat's and HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread