Moe (fl) Hero Member Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 731 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Minelab, Whites, Tesoro, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 9, 2008 #1 This broken plate was found at the beach after storms. I think it may be late 19th century. It is 6-inches in diameter. HH! Moe Attachments pl1.webp 10.1 KB · Views: 270 pl3.webp 10.1 KB · Views: 267 pl4.webp 8.1 KB · Views: 273
This broken plate was found at the beach after storms. I think it may be late 19th century. It is 6-inches in diameter. HH! Moe
wesfrye53 Bronze Member Joined Apr 11, 2007 Messages 2,490 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Springfield, TN Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter 202 Nov 9, 2008 #2 Type in Alfred Meakin in Google then choose your poison. Upvote 0
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Nov 13, 2008 #3 Thats what I did... googled it. Looks like a late 1800s mark... Upvote 0