T TracyC Tenderfoot Joined Mar 6, 2016 Messages 1 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2016 #1 Hi.. 1st time user, so if I am doing this wrong... I'm sorry Bought some silverware from a second hand store a few months back and was wondering if anyone can tell me anything about it? When it was made? What it's worth? etc. Upvote 2
Hi.. 1st time user, so if I am doing this wrong... I'm sorry Bought some silverware from a second hand store a few months back and was wondering if anyone can tell me anything about it? When it was made? What it's worth? etc.
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2016 #2 Welcome Tracy. Maybe should be in the What Is It Forum, however if you found it today, your OK. I'm a bit confused, you said Eletroplated Zinc & then 'Silverware', which is it?
Welcome Tracy. Maybe should be in the What Is It Forum, however if you found it today, your OK. I'm a bit confused, you said Eletroplated Zinc & then 'Silverware', which is it?