What's new

Episode 4 of embarrassing finds

great video Adrian, go hunt schools and parks and ye shall find treasures, good luck
 
Adrian, Most people don't think about it, but old homes where the rich have lived in the past are a good location. Get permission to hunt a back yard of an old house. Basicly what you are looking for is virgin territory where the rich have played. I will give you some insporation. This is some of the finds in one yard.
 

Attachments

  • ax300.webp
    ax300.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 2,232
  • oil tags 700-.webp
    oil tags 700-.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 2,378
  • ruby gold ring 700.webp
    ruby gold ring 700.webp
    32 KB · Views: 2,366
  • steeplechase 700-.webp
    steeplechase 700-.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 2,374
  • ax300.webp
    ax300.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 2,236
  • oil tags 700-.webp
    oil tags 700-.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 2,372
  • ruby gold ring 700.webp
    ruby gold ring 700.webp
    32 KB · Views: 2,369
  • steeplechase 700-.webp
    steeplechase 700-.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 2,379
Hey iCandy,

I like the video...it's important to keep a sense of humor. :tongue3: Personally I like finding some of the old stuff that has more history than value. Probably one of my best finds has been an old army mule horseshoe...or would it be a "muleshoe"... Besides, I figure the odds of finding a long lost cache at the beach are extremely limited :icon_thumleft:

Scribe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom