The-Bone

Nov 13, 2007
North East,Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Whites Silver Eagle, BHID,M6,CZ21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anyone else having issues with the new 'proprietary' headphones on the nox 900. I am on my 3rd set. After the 2nd set went dead they sent me an entire new unit(detector and all). i used this 3rd set twice and after charging it went dead. I have always used the charging cord that came with the headsets and have tried several usb charging units and even 3 electrical outlets. I must note that all other devices charge fine with all this equipment and we DONT usually have any power issues here where i live. I spent $1000 on this and the freaking bt headphones last like 2 hunts. Anyone else having issues please let me know. thanks
john

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine have been working flawlessly since day one.

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No issues with mine either. They last a long time, charge fast, and pair perfectly every time.

detectorcowboy

Nov 30, 2009
Florida
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800, & Fisher CZ3D
I've had mine for the EQ 800 I've had for years and no problem yet but I don't wear them in the rain
I always use my usb connection to my laptop to charge them never the outlet.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread