What's new

Equinox Coils 2

Digger RJ

Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2017
Messages
22,153
Reaction score
37,830
Golden Thread
1
Location
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well since I never got much of a response or debate about the Equinox coils, I ended up getting the 14x9 and the 10x5 .

I was very impressed that rather than bringing up another point to sell Me the 15", Dan just didn't know and left it at that. It's a big difference having a dealer that's honest about what he doesn't know.
Both of these coils My Sweet Wife let Me pick out for Christmas, so it'll be awhile before I try them out.
Happy Hunting!!!!
 

Attachments

  • 74F8FABA-C278-4F38-9117-33EA771053B6.webp
    74F8FABA-C278-4F38-9117-33EA771053B6.webp
    997.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited by a moderator:
Well since I never got much of a response or debate about the Equinox coils, I ended up getting the 14x9 and the 10x5 .

I was very impressed that rather than bringing up another point to sell Me the 15", Dan just didn't know and left it at that. It's a big difference having a dealer that's honest about what he doesn't know.
Both of these coils My Sweet Wife let Me pick out for Christmas, so it'll be awhile before I try them out.
Happy Hunting!!!!
Let me know how the 10x5 works for you, I'm seriously considering it for the woods.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom