Equinox deliveries

I dug for three hours and found the secret to beating the Virginia red dirt with my machine!

I dug for three hours and found the secret to beating the Virginia red dirt with my machine!

I dug for 5 hours today and got a great feel for All Metal Mode on my F75. I know y’all have high mineralization over there. Here average is low 80’s. Is that considered high and what’s your secret!!

I shall post a new thread and give the secret away. Right now, I'm looking for Friday's find, a nice ladies silver ring, looking in the couch, in my pockets, on the floor if the cats got it. I lose stuff all the time, but I always find it. There are two items I had as a kid and lost and I'm still aggravated I lost them. One was a rock. The other a little hand blown glass boat.

I shall post a new thread and give the secret away. Right now, I'm looking for Friday's find, a nice ladies silver ring, looking in the couch, in my pockets, on the floor if the cats got it. I lose stuff all the time, but I always find it. There are two items I had as a kid and lost and I'm still aggravated I lost them. One was a rock. The other a little hand blown glass boat.

I’m starting to buy items I had as a kid that went and gone. Down here most lost every picture and old item in Katrina. I just bought this the other day. This is the exact TV I had on the side of my bed when I was a little boy. IMG_2137.JPG
The back my mother brought me home to teach me how to save.
My favorite pen as a boy ( K&B Drug store ) It was a huge local store chain in New Orleans)
IMG_2141.JPG

I don’t forget anything either.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I forget lots. Like where I put my dad's old Chinese coin and the ring I just found the other day. I do set them down then bury them under something else.

the "I just lost it club" is a big one, I think I am a high ranking member of it.

I'm still looking for the pretty sterling ring I found the other day. Did I put it in the refrigerator? I washed some coins this week. The ring is not valuable, however I wanted to post a pic of it.

the "I just lost it club" is a big one, I think I am a high ranking member of it.

Wonder admitting to the problem would help.:laughing7:

There has been more than once I have been on a rant about loosing something, accusing somebody of sealing it-then it shows up.

Murphy is the biggest problem, I see something sitting in a certain spot, I can visualize something sitting there MANY TIMES and actually see it sitting there. Then I go get it and it's gone, Murphy's Law playing with me again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back