Equinox Order Date and Delivered Date Thread

AurumHunter024

May 10, 2018
CO, 4 corners
Detector(s) used
ML Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered an 800 yesterday & it shipped yesterday. Tracking says it’ll arrive on Saturday all the way from Alaska!
I wish I had it today. It’s the longest day of the year!

I don’t understand how y’all can stand the waiting game. Especially those that have pre paid. YOU should be collecting the interest on that money instead of the MD dealers.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I don’t understand how y’all can stand the waiting game. Especially those that have pre paid. YOU should be collecting the interest on that money instead of the MD dealers.

As I stated, I'm not suffering a shortage of detectors to swing. I knew the wait period going in.

I prefer to stay with dealers who've always stayed with me. Those are good people at Kellyco. That was my choice - may not appeal to everyone, but it gives me peace.

I'd love to have it by my birthday in 13 days, but I'll go 113 days if it works out that way.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Something else of note!

I've only peeked in and out of threads on the Equinox. I figured I'd actually have a whole lot of good education to study when I receive mine.

I just looked and there's 428 threads on the Equinox forum. That's like an encyclopedia of experiences, settings, issues and you name it! Now if I could only keep my eyes open when reading. I fall asleep a lot, retirement really is tough :laughing7:

SurgTech57

Mar 15, 2014
South Bend
Detector(s) used
ML Equinox 800, and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
You can currently order an 800 from Cabelas and will ship in 7 business days. I ordered mine this past wednesday and will be arriving next week friday.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something else of note!

I've only peeked in and out of threads on the Equinox. I figured I'd actually have a whole lot of good education to study when I receive mine.

I just looked and there's 428 threads on the Equinox forum. That's like an encyclopedia of experiences, settings, issues and you name it! Now if I could only keep my eyes open when reading. I fall asleep a lot, retirement really is tough :laughing7:

According to my contact at kellyco your number 42 on their back order list after the current shipment of 800's are shipped to their customers. Current shipment in bound to Kellyco will bring back order through order date of 3/09.

Last edited:

SurgTech57

Mar 15, 2014
South Bend
Detector(s) used
ML Equinox 800, and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
WOW I ordered my 800 on Wednesday 2 days ago, and received it today Friday from Cabelas.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are a bunch of them on ebay right now for $899 in stock the ads say. I think it won't be long before they are readily available and dealers will have to start giving good deals to sell them.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw that, gunsil. Cabellas also has them today. Last one in is a rotten egg!:tongue3:

boxxxer

Feb 25, 2015
ohio
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, AT pro, 8.5x11 and 5x8 and nel storm coil
Deus ws4 with 11 inch coil, hf coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ordered mine from cabela's may 1st got it 4 days later, not so lucky with water proof headphones.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw that, gunsil. Cabellas also has them today. Last one in is a rotten egg!:tongue3:

Nah Smokey, I am a patient guy and will wait until the rush is over and deals can be had. I don't think they will find anything my Safari won't but I do like the light weight and super fast recovery speed. I don't like 11" coils either and they have no plans to come out with an 8" coil which is my favorite for general hunting.

MRS GOLD

Greenie
Jun 6, 2018
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to my contact at kellyco your number 42 on their back order list after the current shipment of 800's are shipped to their customers. Current shipment in bound to Kellyco will bring back order through order date of 3/09.

Thought my order was march 2nd as that is when KellyCo received paypal payment. But found out they have it down as March 6th. Yippy!! Its getting close. This one is for Husband. Picked up a 600 While waiting from (Metal detecting stuff) and have been killing it. Yes it likes gold! Thanks to forum ,have learned so much. Feel like an expert. LOL Thanks to all! HH

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thought my order was march 2nd as that is when KellyCo received paypal payment. But found out they have it down as March 6th. Yippy!! Its getting close. This one is for Husband. Picked up a 600 While waiting from (Metal detecting stuff) and have been killing it. Yes it likes gold! Thanks to forum ,have learned so much. Feel like an expert. LOL Thanks to all! HH

Congratulations, your's may be on the next load! Please let us know here!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gunsil, I had the doctor's visit from hell yesterday and was told MD'ing was not good for me. Like I listen to doctors already? Gotta die of something. But not today. Today I dug a 60' foot long ditch to drain water. Not supposed to do that either. I don't have any more patience. I sold it on Ebay.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smokey, sorry to hear the MD visit didn't go well, hope you can keep on diggin' anyways!! I always try to live by the sort of fake latin saying "non illegitimus carborundum" which means "don't let the *******s wear you down"!! I'll be 71 in a few weeks, MDs are always finding more wrong with me, getting harder to stay in shape, but I ain't ready for the easy chair yet!! Funny thing, a friend of mine has a similarly colored cat who is named Smokey too!

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ordered a 600 a month ago, got it a week later, opened it 3 weeks later (have gotten a Bigfoot and was playing with that).Now experimenting with Equinox but it is so different from White’s that I am having trouble with settings and tones.Lots of annoying chatter. Signals are not clear to me. Guess it will take some getting used to. Good luck, smokeythecat with health.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ordered a 600 a month ago, got it a week later, opened it 3 weeks later (have gotten a Bigfoot and was playing with that).Now experimenting with Equinox but it is so different from White’s that I am having trouble with settings and tones.Lots of annoying chatter. Signals are not clear to me. Guess it will take some getting used to. Good luck, smokeythecat with health.

The "annoying chatter" sounds like you haven't set it up right, I have 800 and it is stable and quiet. Were you testing it inside the house, if so you have too much EMI, if out in the field then you either didn't do noise cancel or you have the sensitivity set too high.

swagman

Nov 9, 2014
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800,Teknetic T2LTD, Teknetic 5'' & 11'' coil, AT PRO, Nokta Pin Pointer, Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer, 5 x 8 Coil, Nell 15'' Attack coil, one bum eye and selective hearing.
Primary Interest:
Other
Ordered mine 6/21/18 last week, it will be here 6/27/18 Wednesday morning this week from Fort Bedford.......and they still have them in stock ready to ship if any one is interesred. Minelab Equinox 800

Last edited:

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The "annoying chatter" sounds like you haven't set it up right, I have 800 and it is stable and quiet. Were you testing it inside the house, if so you have too much EMI, if out in the field then you either didn't do noise cancel or you have the sensitivity set too high.

Treasure Hunter, Thanks. I agree it is probably not set up correctly. I reread page 39...Will keep working at it. Thanks for the encouragement. There is an electric fence across the street and a power plant a mile away but my other detectors work so it must be my settings. Happy hunting with yours. I wish I waited for the 800 to have more choices with settings.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Hunter, Thanks. I agree it is probably not set up correctly. I reread page 39...Will keep working at it. Thanks for the encouragement. There is an electric fence across the street and a power plant a mile away but my other detectors work so it must be my settings. Happy hunting with yours. I wish I waited for the 800 to have more choices with settings.

Are your other detectors multi freq at same time, different freqs are affected differently, if your in multi-iq your running multi freqs at same time and one of them is probably affected more than others. The electric fence I would bet is most likely your problem. I have seen EMI from high power lines produce EMI that affects detectors a 1/2 mile+ away.

Last edited:

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well, Treasure Hunter..Turns our I wasn’t ground balancing properly.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1530039694.893075.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1530039714.723184.jpg

The chatter torcher is done and I did find metal...nails and gunshot and possible candle holder..but at least metal! Thanks so much for your input.

The other detectors I use are single frequency.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread