Minelab Matt Hero Member Joined Oct 19, 2014 Messages 550 Reaction score 607 Golden Thread 0 Location S.Wales UK Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra Pro Deteknix Pi Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2020 Thread Owner #1 https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/mans-100000-discovery-after-taking-22461737.amp
Iron Buzz Bronze Member Joined Oct 12, 2016 Messages 1,755 Reaction score 2,395 Golden Thread 0 Location South St Paul, MN Detector(s) used XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 5, 2020 #2 Civil War era coins in England?! I'd expect them to still be using Civil War era coins in everyday use in England.
Civil War era coins in England?! I'd expect them to still be using Civil War era coins in everyday use in England.
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2020 #3 English Civil War, mid 17th century. I bet that blew his ears off! Could have found it with a strong flashlight!
English Civil War, mid 17th century. I bet that blew his ears off! Could have found it with a strong flashlight!
ecmo Hero Member Joined Feb 28, 2016 Messages 938 Reaction score 1,355 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Detector(s) used macro racer 2, whites mx5, whites mx sport, trx pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 6, 2020 #4 I just read that in my news articles that you see when you click onto Google this morning. Read the heading and thought they meant here in the states till I started reading.
I just read that in my news articles that you see when you click onto Google this morning. Read the heading and thought they meant here in the states till I started reading.