What's new

Erdspiegel- what is this?

wrecker

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
300
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
Germany
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Minelab Excalibur 1000
Hey Erdspiegel! You are the expert- what do you think this is? Found in a lake yesterday. Thank you for your help!
Was könnte das sein? Gestern im Badesee gefunden. Sieht fast aus wie von der Griffschale eines Dolches, aber auf der Rückseite scheint eine Nadel befestigt gewesen zu sein. Krawattennadel? Danke schonmal!
Christoph
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1441.webp
    DSCF1441.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 736
  • DSCF1446.webp
    DSCF1446.webp
    28 KB · Views: 732
That looks like a Hitler-Jugend pin. It has been in 3 colors, red white and black.


Nice find. :read2:
 
Thanks guys! I was thinking of a HJ dagger like Korsu posted but the back looks like a needle was attached to it so I think Trond may be right. HJ pin. The lake where I found it is full of targets, didn't have much time yesterday evening, an hour only. Actually I was looking for jewelry as people have been swimming there for ages. Found a sterling ring, sinkers, coins and a couple of WW2 cartridges. Might go back next sunday for some more.
 
I had some HJ pins like this in my ww2 collection some years ago.

I hope you find more nice relics in this lake. :)
 
wrecker said:
Thanks guys! I was thinking of a HJ dagger like Korsu posted but the back looks like a needle was attached to it so I think Trond may be right. HJ pin.

Yes,HJ-Membership Pin.
 

Attachments

  • Bild 009.webp
    Bild 009.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 690
  • Bild 010.webp
    Bild 010.webp
    74.1 KB · Views: 697
  • Bild 011.webp
    Bild 011.webp
    59.5 KB · Views: 674
Danke! Thank you guys!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom