What's new

ERR OR NOT

Johnny5

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2011
Messages
96
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelabs CTX 3030, Excalibur and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen these type of halves before and did't save any. I saved this one, picture attached. it has coloring around and between all the numbers and letters (like a halo effect). Also the coloring is between each hair. Is this a real error coin worth money ? Can someone please tell me what it is, thanks?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0715.webp
    IMG_0715.webp
    87.2 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Upvote 0
For some reason I can't attach the photo.I just figured it out photo added to original text.
 
Last edited:
I don't think it's an error, perhaps something got on the coin, like a chemical at one time.
 
That happens to many coins Ive seen some just like it
 
But its good to ask and learn Im still learning myself
 
Any color would occur post mint.

Time for more coffee.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom