What's new

Error Coins

DiggingThePast777

Full Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2021
Messages
218
Reaction score
292
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there an easier way like an app that will tell you if you have an error coin I have a bunch of coins quarters nickels dimes pennies that I saved that I perceived to be error Coins but are most likely not I'm not the expert on this it's hard to tell
 
There are books available in bookstores that deal with error coins. Used to be a magazine that dealt with them too. Hope this helps. Good luck.
 
Google what you think you have:
“1955 Jefferson nickel error coin”.
Normally the more well known errors are listed and often with video explanations. If yours doesn’t come up on the search, it probably isn’t an error coin, or you found something new.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom