MrMikeJackie
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 3, 2013
- Messages
- 1,771
- Reaction score
- 2,258
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- Long Island
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
I am looking for an unbiased, honest opinion on the depth/stability of the etrac. I would like to know how accurate it is versus depth. I'm not interested in any other brand/model just the etrac. I don't care for reliability, warranty, price, or build quality remarks. I feel most people don't know how to judge depth and can easily say 4-5 inches is 8-9 or more. I have however seen some really deep coins unearthed by the etrac and with a pretty rock solid vdi. If your from Long Island Ny even better, as soil conditions will be the same. Thank you in advance, Mike







